i'm planning a trip (fo two) to Peru in late sept/october, we have four weeks to travel.
My plan so far:
fly in to Lima (tips on what to do around Lima?), make our way to cusco maybe with a stop in between. from cusco we want to do a short 2/3 days trek (if possible to macchu pichu but it might be too late to book) and spend about 5 days in the Amazon.
After that we would like to see the Titicaca-lake area. Thereafter, it seems logical to go to Arequipa in order to take a flight back to Lima, but there might other options? Is it doable to see some of Bolivia from Titicaca in a few days?
Any suggestions on how to travel, what stops on the way we shouldn't miss and other tips and tricks are more than welcome! There are so many travel agencies, tours and possibilities that I almost dont know where to start.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 click here: https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/test-max-365/
- 2 1.5 days in Rio
- 3 Peru Trip for the Family
- 4 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 5 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 6 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 7 2 weeks trip
- 8 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 9 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 10 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 11 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 12 WEBJET
- 13 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 14 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 15 Itineraries
- 16 Pantanal Lodges
- 17 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 18 3 weeks in South America
- 19 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 20 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 21 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 22 Chile wine tour
- 23 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 24 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 25 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?