i'm planning a trip (fo two) to Peru in late sept/october, we have four weeks to travel.
My plan so far:
fly in to Lima (tips on what to do around Lima?), make our way to cusco maybe with a stop in between. from cusco we want to do a short 2/3 days trek (if possible to macchu pichu but it might be too late to book) and spend about 5 days in the Amazon.
After that we would like to see the Titicaca-lake area. Thereafter, it seems logical to go to Arequipa in order to take a flight back to Lima, but there might other options? Is it doable to see some of Bolivia from Titicaca in a few days?
Any suggestions on how to travel, what stops on the way we shouldn't miss and other tips and tricks are more than welcome! There are so many travel agencies, tours and possibilities that I almost dont know where to start.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/Priamax/
- 2 salkantay trek
- 3 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 4 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 5 Rainbow mountain trek
- 6 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 7 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 8 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 9 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 10 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 11 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 12 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 13 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 14 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 15 Iquitos
- 16 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 17 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 18 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 19 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 20 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 23 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 24 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 25 Agency to purchase tickets to US