i'm planning a trip (fo two) to Peru in late sept/october, we have four weeks to travel.
My plan so far:
fly in to Lima (tips on what to do around Lima?), make our way to cusco maybe with a stop in between. from cusco we want to do a short 2/3 days trek (if possible to macchu pichu but it might be too late to book) and spend about 5 days in the Amazon.
After that we would like to see the Titicaca-lake area. Thereafter, it seems logical to go to Arequipa in order to take a flight back to Lima, but there might other options? Is it doable to see some of Bolivia from Titicaca in a few days?
Any suggestions on how to travel, what stops on the way we shouldn't miss and other tips and tricks are more than welcome! There are so many travel agencies, tours and possibilities that I almost dont know where to start.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 2 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 3 http://www.supplementscart.com/garcinia-x5-reviews/
- 4 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 5 One week in Cartagena?
- 6 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 7 Lunahuana
- 8 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 9 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 10 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 11 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 12 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 13 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 14 Choquequirao Questions
- 15 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 16 MARCHU PICCHU
- 17 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 18 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 19 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 20 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 21 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 22 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 23 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!