i'm planning a trip (fo two) to Peru in late sept/october, we have four weeks to travel.
My plan so far:
fly in to Lima (tips on what to do around Lima?), make our way to cusco maybe with a stop in between. from cusco we want to do a short 2/3 days trek (if possible to macchu pichu but it might be too late to book) and spend about 5 days in the Amazon.
After that we would like to see the Titicaca-lake area. Thereafter, it seems logical to go to Arequipa in order to take a flight back to Lima, but there might other options? Is it doable to see some of Bolivia from Titicaca in a few days?
Any suggestions on how to travel, what stops on the way we shouldn't miss and other tips and tricks are more than welcome! There are so many travel agencies, tours and possibilities that I almost dont know where to start.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/active-brightening-face-serum/
- 2 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 3 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 4 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 5 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 6 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 8 days in Ecudor
- 8 Northeast Brazil
- 9 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 10 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 11 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 12 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 13 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 14 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 17 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 18 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 19 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 20 Lima - driver for hire
- 21 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 22 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 23 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 24 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 25 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?