Hi, I am planing to visit South America in May. And I planed route as Chicago, machu pichhu , Amazon (Brazil) , rio and iguazu falls. I need more suggestion for my route. I am going for 2 weeks?please help me with this.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 2 Peru in December
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 5 Tarapoto
- 6 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 7 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 8 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 9 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 10 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 11 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 12 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 13 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 14 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 15 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 16 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 17 Campinas and Natal help
- 18 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 19 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 20 Uruguay for wildlife
- 21 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 22 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 23 45 days in Colombia - Our Experience
- 24 Ecuador safe travel
- 25 Iguassu Falls footwear?