Our family, with kids (8,11), are seeking advice on itinerary for spending 4 weeks in Peru and then a week in Iguazu falls and BA. After arriving in Lima from Australia I'm really after advice on the best order I should visit the following: MP, Lake Titicaca, Amazon. Not sure where else to visit, perhaps Arequipa, or Huacachina? We prefer to stay at least 4 nights in one place and don't like moving round too much. Should we fly or take the train to these places? We love food and adventure. Any suggestions welcome. We are at the very early planning stages and don't plan to go til 2015.
Itinerary advice: 4 weeks Peru + 1 week BA, Iguazu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 2 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 5 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 6 Patagonia trip decisions
- 7 Machu Picchu First?
- 8 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 9 VENEZUELA : avoid POSADA La CASITA and GEKKO TOurs in Ciudad Bolivar
- 10 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 11 Day trip Iguazu to Arg/Paraguay missions - recommend a tour operator?
- 12 8 Days in Peru
- 13 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 14 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 15 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 16 Peru in December
- 17 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 18 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 19 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 20 Trip Report - Very Long
- 21 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 22 Heart of the Inca
- 23 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 24 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 25 Tupiza to Tilcara