I'm coming from McAllen, TX and by public transportation I'm talking buses, ferries, or trains, not air travel. I also would like to stop in Belo Horizonte, Brazil to see some good friends. This is a really important goal of mine. Please provide as many details as possible for how I can go about this type of journey.
Is it possible to travel by land and sea to the tip of Argentina?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima to Foz
- 2 Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Language study in Brazil
- 4 Columbia Questions
- 5 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 6 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 7 Argentina Holiday Help
- 8 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 9 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 10 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 11 Chile - IVA Tax
- 12 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Trip Report
- 15 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 16 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 17 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 18 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 19 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 20 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 21 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 22 1st South American adventure
- 23 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 24 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 25 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl