I'm coming from McAllen, TX and by public transportation I'm talking buses, ferries, or trains, not air travel. I also would like to stop in Belo Horizonte, Brazil to see some good friends. This is a really important goal of mine. Please provide as many details as possible for how I can go about this type of journey.
Is it possible to travel by land and sea to the tip of Argentina?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 2 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 3 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 4 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 argentina & brazil
- 7 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 8 Brazilian music
- 9 Christmas in Cusco
- 10 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 11 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 12 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 13 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 14 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 15 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 16 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 17 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 18 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 19 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 20 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 21 Private sightseeing
- 22 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 23 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 24 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 25 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?