I'm coming from McAllen, TX and by public transportation I'm talking buses, ferries, or trains, not air travel. I also would like to stop in Belo Horizonte, Brazil to see some good friends. This is a really important goal of mine. Please provide as many details as possible for how I can go about this type of journey.
Is it possible to travel by land and sea to the tip of Argentina?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 2 Guide and car for day in Quito
- 3 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 4 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 5 TDP in August
- 6 Peru in December
- 7 Quito: Old city or new?
- 8 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 9 amazon jungle trips
- 10 Amazon Cruise
- 11 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 12 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 13 Brazil for Carnival
- 14 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 15 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 16 Last 2 weeks
- 17 10 nights in Argentina
- 18 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 19 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 20 Sobering Film
- 21 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 22 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 23 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 24 Machu Picchu First?
- 25 Rosh Hashanah