I'm coming from McAllen, TX and by public transportation I'm talking buses, ferries, or trains, not air travel. I also would like to stop in Belo Horizonte, Brazil to see some good friends. This is a really important goal of mine. Please provide as many details as possible for how I can go about this type of journey.
Is it possible to travel by land and sea to the tip of Argentina?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 2 Lodge in Pantanal
- 3 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 4 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 5 I need peanut butter, but I'm in Argentina.
- 6 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 7 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 8 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 9 Cell phone in Brazil
- 10 10 Full Days in Peru
- 11 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 12 10 day itinerary questions
- 13 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 14 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 15 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 16 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 17 Santiago 2 days
- 18 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 19 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 20 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 21 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 22 10 day in peru
- 23 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 24 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 25 Mendoza