Which one is a better place to visit to get a flavor of Amazon forests? We have the option to start our Peru tour from Puerto Moldanado or end our last leg by flying into Iquitos. I am very confused as to which will be more appealing. We have only two and a half days for this which I understand is not enough but we will be happy to get the experience versus not getting it all. We are not big enthusiast of nature travel or wildlife but don't want to pass on this opportunity to visit Amazon since this is our once in a lifetime trip.
Iquitos vs Puerto Maldonado?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 2 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 3 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 4 Trip Report
- 5 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 6 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 7 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 10 1st South American adventure
- 11 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 12 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 13 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 14 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 15 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 16 For Neoptropical Birders
- 17 Columbia Questions
- 18 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 19 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 20 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 21 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 22 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 23 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 24 flights and hotels
- 25 Driver, Mendoza