Which one is a better place to visit to get a flavor of Amazon forests? We have the option to start our Peru tour from Puerto Moldanado or end our last leg by flying into Iquitos. I am very confused as to which will be more appealing. We have only two and a half days for this which I understand is not enough but we will be happy to get the experience versus not getting it all. We are not big enthusiast of nature travel or wildlife but don't want to pass on this opportunity to visit Amazon since this is our once in a lifetime trip.
Iquitos vs Puerto Maldonado?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 2 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 3 WWYD-time in Lima
- 4 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 5 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 6 Argentina Holiday Help
- 7 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 8 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 14 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 15 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 16 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 17 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 18 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 2 wks in Colombia
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Buenos Aries
- 23 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 24 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 25 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please