Which one is a better place to visit to get a flavor of Amazon forests? We have the option to start our Peru tour from Puerto Moldanado or end our last leg by flying into Iquitos. I am very confused as to which will be more appealing. We have only two and a half days for this which I understand is not enough but we will be happy to get the experience versus not getting it all. We are not big enthusiast of nature travel or wildlife but don't want to pass on this opportunity to visit Amazon since this is our once in a lifetime trip.
Iquitos vs Puerto Maldonado?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 2 Christmas in Cusco
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 5 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 6 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 7 transportation in Brazil
- 8 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 9 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 10 Patagonia Chile
- 11 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 12 Easter Island flight delays?
- 13 argentina & brazil
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 16 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 17 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 18 Brazilian music
- 19 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 20 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 21 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 22 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 23 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 24 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 25 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?