Which one is a better place to visit to get a flavor of Amazon forests? We have the option to start our Peru tour from Puerto Moldanado or end our last leg by flying into Iquitos. I am very confused as to which will be more appealing. We have only two and a half days for this which I understand is not enough but we will be happy to get the experience versus not getting it all. We are not big enthusiast of nature travel or wildlife but don't want to pass on this opportunity to visit Amazon since this is our once in a lifetime trip.
Iquitos vs Puerto Maldonado?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno hotel with kids?
- 2 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 3 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 4 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 5 Ecuador Guide Book
- 6 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 7 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 8 Money in Buenos Aires
- 9 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 10 Solo female travelling around South America
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 13 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 14 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 15 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 16 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 17 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 18 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 19 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 20 Quito: Old city or new?
- 21 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 22 Bogota
- 23 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 24 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 25 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler