Hi My husband and I will be in Rio for three nights, at the end of our journey. We are in our mid- fifties. We would like to see all of the sites, not so much sit on the beach. I see many nice comments for Santa Teresa..and of course Ipanema. they are so different. Trying to decide which one to stay at. We love the idea always of walking outside and finding restaurants cafes etc. within walking distance ,which could be 25 minutes or so. But happy to cab it as well. Any thoughts????
Ipanema or Santa teresa?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 2 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 3 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 4 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 7 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 8 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 9 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 10 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 11 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 12 Quito recommendations
- 13 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 14 Ecuador-tour guides
- 15 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 16 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 17 lima airport transport
- 18 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 19 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 20 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 21 Argentina currency
- 22 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!
- 23 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 24 Fishing near Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Seeking Tips for Upcoming Trip to Rio, Iguazu and Buenos Aires