Hi My husband and I will be in Rio for three nights, at the end of our journey. We are in our mid- fifties. We would like to see all of the sites, not so much sit on the beach. I see many nice comments for Santa Teresa..and of course Ipanema. they are so different. Trying to decide which one to stay at. We love the idea always of walking outside and finding restaurants cafes etc. within walking distance ,which could be 25 minutes or so. But happy to cab it as well. Any thoughts????
Ipanema or Santa teresa?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 2 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 3 Quito trip
- 4 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 5 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 6 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 7 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 8 1 day in Rio
- 9 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 10 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 11 Solo female travelling around South America
- 12 Bariloche car rental
- 13 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 14 Galapagos Islands
- 15 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 16 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 17 Day trip to Paracas
- 18 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 19 Peru trip
- 20 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 21 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 22 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 23 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 24 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 25 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies