Hi My husband and I will be in Rio for three nights, at the end of our journey. We are in our mid- fifties. We would like to see all of the sites, not so much sit on the beach. I see many nice comments for Santa Teresa..and of course Ipanema. they are so different. Trying to decide which one to stay at. We love the idea always of walking outside and finding restaurants cafes etc. within walking distance ,which could be 25 minutes or so. But happy to cab it as well. Any thoughts????
Ipanema or Santa teresa?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 2 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 3 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 7 8 Days in Peru
- 8 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 9 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 10 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 11 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 12 Transportation in Ecuador
- 13 NW of Argentina
- 14 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 15 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 16 Ten days in Ecuador
- 17 amazon jungle trips
- 18 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 19 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 20 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 23 Peru versus Bolivia
- 24 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 25 Enchanting-South America-tour companies