If you need to an internet connection in Rio, come to Estação in Ipanema. It's the only cyber café and by far the cheapest connection in the city. They charge R$3/hour(around $1.50 US), have weekly rates, and will give unlimited monthly access for R$30. You can even hook up your own laptop if you have an adaptor. The food is great and there's inexpensive live music on Thursday nights. I couldn't check my e-mail for 3 weeks until I found this place. It's at 572 Visconde de Piraja beside the Ipanema Top Center.
INTERNET CONNECTION IN RIO
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 3 Vaya Adventures
- 4 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 5 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 6 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 7 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 9 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 10 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 11 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 16 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 21 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 22 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 23 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 24 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos