Hi we will be going from Belo Horizonte to Ouro Preto, 2 nights.. and then would like to go to Inhotim. Should we go there and then go back to OP..but then we would be leaving for BH. or should we stay one night in Brimadinho. and then travel back to BH ? How easy is that. It does look closer to BH. thanks!!
Inhotim in Brumadinho
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 2 8 Days in Peru
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 5 Ten days in Ecuador
- 6 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 7 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 8 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 9 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 10 Transportation in Ecuador
- 11 NW of Argentina
- 12 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 13 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 14 amazon jungle trips
- 15 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 16 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 17 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 18 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 19 Peru versus Bolivia
- 20 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 21 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 22 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 23 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 24 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 25 Flight to El Calafate for one day