I'm visiting Buenos Aires in July with my partner and have found 2 apartments in Palermo that I'm considering renting. Can anyone tell me if both locations are safe and which would be a better location for restaurants/bars etc whilst being convenient for exploring the rest of the city:
1) Santa Fe and Humboldt
2) Armenia and Guatemala
Appreciate any advice on the locations. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 (((=)))) BUS97.COM (((=)))) 카지노게임방법 (((=)))) 바카라게임
- 2 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 3 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 4 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 5 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Flying Solo to South America
- 8 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 9 South American destinations for introverts?
- 10 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 11 Where to start in May?
- 12 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 13 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 14 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 15 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 16 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 17 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 18 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 20 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 21 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 22 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 23 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 24 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 25 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)