I want to do the Inca trail in January but I hear it rains alot there at that time of the year, would you recommend it at that time?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 2 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 3 Trip Report
- 4 Argentina Holiday Help
- 5 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 6 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 7 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 8 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 9 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 10 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 11 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 12 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 13 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 14 1st South American adventure
- 15 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 16 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 17 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 18 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 19 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 20 For Neoptropical Birders
- 21 Columbia Questions
- 22 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 23 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 24 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 25 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens