North of Argentina is beautiful but the best is really to rent a car there and travel around.
Not going to do it on my own but it would be good to split the costs. We could even cross the border to see the Chilean desert too.
Let me know
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 click here: https://musclebuildingbuy.com/majestic-trim/
- 2 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 3 South adventure Peru tours
- 4 2 weeks trip
- 5 Bicycle Tour explore Islands of the Mekong River
- 6 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 7 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 8 WEBJET
- 9 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 10 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 11 Itineraries
- 12 Pantanal Lodges
- 13 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 14 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 15 3 weeks in South America
- 16 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 17 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 18 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 19 Chile wine tour
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 22 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 23 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 24 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 25 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
In Salta region looking for buddies to rent a car, anyone?