My husband and I are traveling to Brasil and Argentina next summer and one option we are considering are the Iguazu Falls. The idea is to Fly from Rio to the Brazilian side stay 2 days and then fly out from the Argentinian side to Buenos Aires. Who convenient is this?
Thanks for your help
Iguazu travel from Brasil and out from Argentina
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1 day in Rio
- 2 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 3 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 4 Solo female travelling around South America
- 5 Bariloche car rental
- 6 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 7 Galapagos Islands
- 8 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 9 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 10 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 11 Day trip to Paracas
- 12 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 13 Peru trip
- 14 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 15 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 16 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 17 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 18 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 19 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 20 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 21 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca
- 22 Peru: Machu Picchu Cusco itinerary help
- 23 Need help with planning a six-week trip?
- 24 Mendoza to Bariloche
- 25 Advice needed for Colombia