My husband and I are traveling to Brasil and Argentina next summer and one option we are considering are the Iguazu Falls. The idea is to Fly from Rio to the Brazilian side stay 2 days and then fly out from the Argentinian side to Buenos Aires. Who convenient is this?
Thanks for your help
Iguazu travel from Brasil and out from Argentina
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Air Conditioning in Valparaiso?
- 2 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 3 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 4 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 5 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 6 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 7 Pantanal on your own
- 8 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 9 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 10 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 11 Ecuador - should we go?
- 12 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 13 Santiago 2 days
- 14 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 15 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 16 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 17 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 18 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 19 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 20 Lodge in Pantanal
- 21 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 22 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 23 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 24 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 25 Buying a one way ticket into South America