We are leaving and returning from Argentina and want see the falls from both sides. Is it easy to do this on our own or will we save time and see more by going on an organized tour?
Iguazu falls travel on own?
- 1 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 2 Vaya Adventures
- 3 Best places to visit in Brazil
- 4 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 5 Brazil World Cup
- 6 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 7 travel to iguazu?
- 8 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 9 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 10 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 13 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 14 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 15 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 16 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 21 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 22 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 23 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 24 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 25 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????