We are planning on going from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro with a stopover to see the Iguazu falls. I realized that is a lot cheaper to fly from BA to Puerto Iguazú, and from Foz do Iguaçu to Rio. Can someone help me figure out how to get from Puerto Iguazú to Foz do Iguaçu? I read that taxis do go across the border, so which of these options make sense? We will be travelling with young kids.
1. Fly into Puerto Iguazú, and catch a taxi to go to a hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. See Brazilian side of the falls next day, then the Argentinian side, the following day, and the day after that, catch a flight to Rio from Foz do Iguaçu.
2. Fly into Puerto Iguazú, and stay in a hotel in Puerto Iguazú. See Argentinian side of the falls next day, then the Brazilian side, the following day, and the day after that, catch a taxi to Foz do Iguaçu to catch a flight for Rio.
How much will the taxis cost? Also, how much time does it take to see the falls with young kids (6, 7 and 10 yrs old) on the Brazilian as well as the Argentinian side? With the two options above, I am flying on day 1 and day 4, but sight seeing only on days 2 and 3. Is it possible to make this tighter?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Click Here>> https://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/true-cbd-oil/
- 2 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 3 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 4 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 5 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 6 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 7 Brazil
- 8 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 9 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 10 Peru Trip for the Family
- 11 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 12 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 13 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 14 1.5 days in Rio
- 15 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 16 Galapagos tours
- 17 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 18 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 19 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 20 2 weeks trip
- 21 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 22 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 23 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 24 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 25 WEBJET
Iguazu falls itinerary options... ...which one makes sense?