My parter and I will be going to Buenos Aires early April and are contemplating a visit to Iguazu Falls. We definitely plan on visiting from the Argentine side but we are torn on whether or not to visit from the Brazilian side primarily due to the high cost of the visa (reciprocity fee) of $130/each.
Is the Brazilian side worth the extra money, or will a boat trip help us see the falls in all their glory?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 2 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 3 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 4 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 5 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 6 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 7 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 8 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 10 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 11 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 12 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 13 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 14 Where to start in May?
- 15 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 16 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 17 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 18 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 19 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 20 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 21 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 22 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 23 Argentina October 2016
- 24 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 25 Looking for quiet 1-bedroom apartment in Santiago