My parter and I will be going to Buenos Aires early April and are contemplating a visit to Iguazu Falls. We definitely plan on visiting from the Argentine side but we are torn on whether or not to visit from the Brazilian side primarily due to the high cost of the visa (reciprocity fee) of $130/each.
Is the Brazilian side worth the extra money, or will a boat trip help us see the falls in all their glory?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Free Trial:====>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/zytekxl/
- 2 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 3 Bolivian Visa
- 4 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 5 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 6 8 days in Ecudor
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 9 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 10 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 11 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 12 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 13 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Northeast Brazil
- 15 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 16 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 17 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 18 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 21 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 22 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 23 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 24 Lima - driver for hire
- 25 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby