My parter and I will be going to Buenos Aires early April and are contemplating a visit to Iguazu Falls. We definitely plan on visiting from the Argentine side but we are torn on whether or not to visit from the Brazilian side primarily due to the high cost of the visa (reciprocity fee) of $130/each.
Is the Brazilian side worth the extra money, or will a boat trip help us see the falls in all their glory?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 When you bike, your hips, stomach, arms
- 2 NO2 Shred :- http://boosthightestosterones.com/no2-shred-reviews/
- 3 Separate tickets - question
- 4 Argentina airpass.
- 5 San Salvador Layover
- 6 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 7 South America this October
- 8 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 9 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 10 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 11 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 12 Layover in Lima
- 13 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 14 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 15 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 16 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 17 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 18 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 19 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 20 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 21 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 22 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 23 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 24 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 25 Santiago, Chile