My parter and I will be going to Buenos Aires early April and are contemplating a visit to Iguazu Falls. We definitely plan on visiting from the Argentine side but we are torn on whether or not to visit from the Brazilian side primarily due to the high cost of the visa (reciprocity fee) of $130/each.
Is the Brazilian side worth the extra money, or will a boat trip help us see the falls in all their glory?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 2 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 3 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 4 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 5 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 6 El Calafate excursions
- 7 Ecuador earthquake
- 8 Peru & Ecuador
- 9 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 10 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 11 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 12 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 13 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 14 Stray Dogs?
- 15 Salkantay trek
- 16 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 17 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 18 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 19 Enrico Poli Collection
- 20 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 21 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 22 10 Week South America Trip
- 23 Patagonia in September/October
- 24 10 days in Chile
- 25 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please