My parter and I will be going to Buenos Aires early April and are contemplating a visit to Iguazu Falls. We definitely plan on visiting from the Argentine side but we are torn on whether or not to visit from the Brazilian side primarily due to the high cost of the visa (reciprocity fee) of $130/each.
Is the Brazilian side worth the extra money, or will a boat trip help us see the falls in all their glory?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 2 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 3 Safety warning?
- 4 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 5 Iguazu falls logistics
- 6 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 7 Packing for Chile in November
- 8 Lima stopover
- 9 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 10 Amazon side trip
- 11 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 12 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 13 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 14 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 15 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 16 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 17 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 18 Santiago - where to stay?
- 19 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 20 Tour guide/ agency
- 21 Patagonia Planning
- 22 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 23 March trip to Brazil
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?