My parter and I will be going to Buenos Aires early April and are contemplating a visit to Iguazu Falls. We definitely plan on visiting from the Argentine side but we are torn on whether or not to visit from the Brazilian side primarily due to the high cost of the visa (reciprocity fee) of $130/each.
Is the Brazilian side worth the extra money, or will a boat trip help us see the falls in all their glory?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Choquequirao Questions
- 2 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 3 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 4 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 5 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 6 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 7 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 8 Sixty days in Colombia
- 9 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 10 Cajamarca
- 11 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 12 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 13 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 14 Patagonia - Equipment
- 15 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 16 Chile or Argentina?
- 17 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 18 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 19 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 20 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 21 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 22 Flights to Northern Peru
- 23 Santiago neighborhood
- 24 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 25 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso