My parter and I will be going to Buenos Aires early April and are contemplating a visit to Iguazu Falls. We definitely plan on visiting from the Argentine side but we are torn on whether or not to visit from the Brazilian side primarily due to the high cost of the visa (reciprocity fee) of $130/each.
Is the Brazilian side worth the extra money, or will a boat trip help us see the falls in all their glory?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina (Chile?)
- 2 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 3 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 4 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 5 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 6 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 9 What to skip in Argentina
- 10 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 11 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 12 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 13 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 14 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 15 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 16 Itineraries
- 17 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 18 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 19 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 20 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 21 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 22 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 23 3.5 days in Rio
- 24 Iguaçu Falls fast trip
- 25 One month free to travel in February