My parter and I will be going to Buenos Aires early April and are contemplating a visit to Iguazu Falls. We definitely plan on visiting from the Argentine side but we are torn on whether or not to visit from the Brazilian side primarily due to the high cost of the visa (reciprocity fee) of $130/each.
Is the Brazilian side worth the extra money, or will a boat trip help us see the falls in all their glory?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 4 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 5 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 6 Bariloche car rental
- 7 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 8 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 9 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 Machu Picchu in January
- 11 Dining in Medellin
- 12 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 13 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 14 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 15 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 16 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 17 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 18 santiago chile area
- 19 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 20 Reflections on our South America trip
- 21 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 22 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 23 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 24 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 25 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather