I have a cousin who is spending 6 months in Ecuador, volunteering at a co-op farm.
I want to send him a care package.
Any ideas of good things to send?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 SETUP : EPSON TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 EPSON PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Peru Trip for the Family
- 3 Sexually Transimet Diease With No Insurance Abroad. Urgent!
- 4 How many days in Medellin area?
- 5 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 6 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 7 Pisco sours
- 8 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 9 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 10 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 11 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 12 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 13 Finding a group to hike with
- 14 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 15 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 16 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 17 Galapagus July
- 18 The Atacama Desert
- 19 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 20 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 21 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 22 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 23 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 24 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 25 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down