Am I asking for trouble?
I am flying to Santiago via IAD first, then MIA, then Santiago. Our connection in MIA is kind of short I think.
My connection time is 1.5 hours total. We land at 855 PM (domestic flight) and then we take off for Santiago at 1030 sharp.
This means I have to get off the plane and across the MIA airport in one hour so that I am at the gate by 10 PM.
When we went to Lima I remember it was almost a disaster. For whatever reason Dulles didn't give us tickets from MIA to Lima (even though we asked) and we had to walk for FOR BLOODY EVER to get to the international terminal, get our tickets printed, stand in line for security, and then RUN to get to the gate.
For anyone who has done the IAD-MIA-SCL route, is 1.5 hours TOTAL enough? This assumes we even land on time, if we do not, guess we won't be in Chile the next morning.
IAD-MIA-SCL, connection: 1.5 hours total from wheels down to wheels up
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 3 Vaya Adventures
- 4 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 5 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 6 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 7 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 9 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 10 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 13 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 14 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 15 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 16 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 17 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 18 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 19 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 20 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 21 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 22 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 23 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 24 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 25 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?