Finally! My last post on my Peru trip (with photos) in April, including Cusco, Sacred Valley, The Amazon and Lima is finished. Hope you find it useful and enjoyable.
Fellow Fodorites: thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 2 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 3 Cajamarca
- 4 Choquequirao Questions
- 5 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 6 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 7 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 8 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 9 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 10 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 11 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 12 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 13 Sixty days in Colombia
- 14 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 15 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 16 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 17 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 18 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 19 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 20 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 21 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 22 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 23 Patagonia - Equipment
- 24 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 25 Chile or Argentina?
I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)