Finally! My last post on my Peru trip (with photos) in April, including Cusco, Sacred Valley, The Amazon and Lima is finished. Hope you find it useful and enjoyable.
Fellow Fodorites: thank you for your advice.
I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 4 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 5 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 6 2 nights in Torres Del Paine - Which route and refugio?
- 7 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 8 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 9 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 10 WWYD-time in Lima
- 11 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 12 Argentina Holiday Help
- 13 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 14 argentina & brazil
- 15 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 16 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 17 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 18 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 19 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 20 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 21 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 22 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 23 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 24 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 25 2 wks in Colombia