Finally! My last post on my Peru trip (with photos) in April, including Cusco, Sacred Valley, The Amazon and Lima is finished. Hope you find it useful and enjoyable.
Fellow Fodorites: thank you for your advice.
I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Currency Woes
- 2 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 3 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 4 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 5 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 6 Quito trip
- 7 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 8 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 9 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 10 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 11 1 day in Rio
- 12 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 13 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 14 Solo female travelling around South America
- 15 Bariloche car rental
- 16 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 17 Galapagos Islands
- 18 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 19 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 20 Day trip to Paracas
- 21 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 22 Peru trip
- 23 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 24 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 25 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima