Finally! My last post on my Peru trip (with photos) in April, including Cusco, Sacred Valley, The Amazon and Lima is finished. Hope you find it useful and enjoyable.
Fellow Fodorites: thank you for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 2 Machu Picchu in January
- 3 Rio Water Quality
- 4 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 5 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 6 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 7 Two day stay in Lima
- 8 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 9 Cities near santiago chile?
- 10 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 11 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 12 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 13 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 14 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 15 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 16 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 17 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 18 60 day Trip to South America
- 19 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 20 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 21 Buenos Aires
- 22 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 23 Hotels in Argentina
- 24 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 25 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)