I am a retiring college professor. I will have a pension of about 2500 a month. Where in south america do you recommend I go? I will also be wife hunting. Thanks, Joe
I am retiring
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru Escorted Travel
- 2 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 3 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 4 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 5 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 6 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 7 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 8 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 9 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 10 2 weeks in Argentina
- 11 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 12 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 15 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 16 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 17 JW Marriott Lima
- 18 Trip Report - Very Long
- 19 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 20 Quito recommendations
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 23 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 24 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 25 To Buenos Aires and beyond