I am currently studying abroad in Ecuador, and brought along my cellphone from the United States (Sony Ericsson, T-mobile) to use. The phone is unlocked so it can be used in Ecuador and all that, but I am unsure as to what exactly my cell phone number is here. Do I omit the first 3 digits of my US cell phone number so that I am just left with the last 7 digits, and tack on 593-9 to the beginning of the number? I read that Ecuadorian cell phone numbers have 9 digits in the following format: 9?-???-????, but how does this work with my US number? For example, say my US number was 347-123-4567. If someone in Ecuador is calling me, what is my number?
Thank you in advance!
How to use a US cellphone in Ecuador??
- 1 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 2 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 3 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 4 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 5 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 6 Back to South America
- 7 Vaya Adventures
- 8 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 9 travel to iguazu?
- 10 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 11 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 12 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 13 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 14 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 15 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 16 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 17 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 18 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 19 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 20 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 21 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 22 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 23 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 24 Flights on LAN
- 25 Need help with Cusco itinerary