I am currently studying abroad in Ecuador, and brought along my cellphone from the United States (Sony Ericsson, T-mobile) to use. The phone is unlocked so it can be used in Ecuador and all that, but I am unsure as to what exactly my cell phone number is here. Do I omit the first 3 digits of my US cell phone number so that I am just left with the last 7 digits, and tack on 593-9 to the beginning of the number? I read that Ecuadorian cell phone numbers have 9 digits in the following format: 9?-???-????, but how does this work with my US number? For example, say my US number was 347-123-4567. If someone in Ecuador is calling me, what is my number?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Natual Skin Care> http://alphagenixsweden.com/renovie-serum/
- 2 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 3 MARCHU PICCHU
- 4 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 5 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 6 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 7 One week in Cartagena?
- 8 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 9 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 10 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 11 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 12 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 13 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 14 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 15 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 16 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 17 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 18 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 19 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 20 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 21 Rainbow mountain trek
- 22 Advice about Inti Raymi in Ecuador this year
- 23 salkantay trek
- 24 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 25 Restaurant Iguazu Falls