We plan to visit Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay in January. After our tour, we plan to take the ferry to Colonia from BA, visit friend Colonia/Colonia Swissa/Montevideo, then return from Montevideo to BA and go to the EWE airport for flight home Saturday night However, how do we get there from the ferry terminal in BA. After reading about the cabs, how do we arrange a driver? We do not know the distance to the airport, or what a fare would be if we do prearrange a driver. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, we are looking forward to our visit. We return on February 2, a Saturday.
How to transfer from ferry terminal in BA to EWE
View all South America activity »
- 1 Web Search Evaluator (Portuguese-Brazil)
- 2 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 5 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 6 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 7 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 8 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 9 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 10 Peru Hop?
- 11 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 12 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 13 Uruguay Re-Do
- 14 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 15 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 16 More suggested reading
- 17 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 18 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 19 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 20 Bariloche over XMas
- 21 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 22 Traveling with a Computer?
- 23 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 24 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 25 18 Day Argentina Itinerary