We plan to visit Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay in January. After our tour, we plan to take the ferry to Colonia from BA, visit friend Colonia/Colonia Swissa/Montevideo, then return from Montevideo to BA and go to the EWE airport for flight home Saturday night However, how do we get there from the ferry terminal in BA. After reading about the cabs, how do we arrange a driver? We do not know the distance to the airport, or what a fare would be if we do prearrange a driver. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, we are looking forward to our visit. We return on February 2, a Saturday.
How to transfer from ferry terminal in BA to EWE
- 1 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 2 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 3 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 4 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 5 Vaya Adventures
- 6 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 7 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 8 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 9 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 10 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 11 Flights on LAN
- 12 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 13 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 14 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 More suggested reading
- 17 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 20 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 21 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 22 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 23 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 24 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre