We plan to visit Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay in January. After our tour, we plan to take the ferry to Colonia from BA, visit friend Colonia/Colonia Swissa/Montevideo, then return from Montevideo to BA and go to the EWE airport for flight home Saturday night However, how do we get there from the ferry terminal in BA. After reading about the cabs, how do we arrange a driver? We do not know the distance to the airport, or what a fare would be if we do prearrange a driver. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, we are looking forward to our visit. We return on February 2, a Saturday.
How to transfer from ferry terminal in BA to EWE
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 2 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 5 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 6 2 weeks in Argentina
- 7 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 8 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 9 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 10 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 14 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 15 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 16 JW Marriott Lima
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Quito recommendations
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 22 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 23 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 24 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 25 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service