hi, how would I get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile from Rio Gallegos, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
please let me know your suggestions by plain vs bus?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/intelleral-reviews/
- 2 Santiago - where to stay?
- 3 Chile Trekking options
- 4 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 5 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 6 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 7 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 8 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 9 Making the most of Montevideo
- 10 Peru transport questioins
- 11 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 12 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 13 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 14 Insect repellent recommendations
- 15 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 16 Places to eat like a local
- 17 Galapagos
- 18 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 19 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 20 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 21 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 22 Fifteenth
- 23 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 24 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 25 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator