hi, how would I get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile from Rio Gallegos, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
please let me know your suggestions by plain vs bus?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in December
- 2 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/princeton-nutrients-vitapulse
- 3 Neurocet http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews/
- 4 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 5 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 6 Tarapoto
- 7 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 8 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 9 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 10 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 11 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 12 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 13 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 14 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 15 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 16 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 17 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 18 Campinas and Natal help
- 19 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 20 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 21 Uruguay for wildlife
- 22 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 23 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 24 45 days in Colombia - Our Experience
- 25 Ecuador safe travel