I'm thinking of going to Brazil in september. I don know what I should budget my trip for, coz i know no one who has been there. I'm thinking of a 5 night vacation to any destination in Brazil, preferably a beach area. any suggestions on the destination in brazil?
I know its kinda hard, sorry guys but your help will be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 2 Sixty days in Colombia
- 3 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 4 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 5 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 6 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 7 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 8 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 9 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 10 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 11 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 12 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 13 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 14 summer olympics in Rio
- 15 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 16 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 17 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 18 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
- 19 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 20 Ecuador -Rental Car, Clothing and Cotopaxi
- 21 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 22 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 23 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 24 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 25 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?