I'm thinking of going to Brazil in september. I don know what I should budget my trip for, coz i know no one who has been there. I'm thinking of a 5 night vacation to any destination in Brazil, preferably a beach area. any suggestions on the destination in brazil?
I know its kinda hard, sorry guys but your help will be greatly appreciated
How much should my budget be for brazil?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 2 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 3 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 4 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 5 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 6 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 7 Lodge in Pantanal
- 8 Pantanal on your own
- 9 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 10 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 11 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 12 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 13 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 14 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 15 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 16 Cell phone in Brazil
- 17 10 Full Days in Peru
- 18 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 19 10 day itinerary questions
- 20 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 21 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 22 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 23 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 24 Santiago 2 days
- 25 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour