We are planning a 5 night 6 day cruise in the Galapagos in March. We are working with Southern Explorations and right now have a 3 night 4 day excursion booked to the Highlands, one night in Cotapaxi, one night in Papallacta and one night in Otavalo. We'd like to do the Cuicocha crater lake hike (4-5 hours), which will take some time away from other activities in the Otavalo area. We are trying to decide whether to take away a night in Papallacta and do two nights in Otavalo (Hacienda Pinsaqui) or leave in Papallacta and add a 4th night. Any thoughts welcome!
How many nights in Ecuador Highlands
View all South America activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 Advice on what to see on side trip from Sao Paulo
- 3 Is 6 weeks enough to go from Lima, Peru to Buenos Aires?
- 4 Back to South America
- 5 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 6 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 7 Santiago on Christmas Day??
- 8 Crellston and Others
- 9 Peru Query Escaped Peru
- 10 fly fishing near Santiago
- 11 Private transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso
- 12 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 13 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Blue rate
- 16 Trip report for Bariloche
- 17 Peru: Markawasi anyone?
- 18 How bad are the floods in Rio currently?
- 19 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 20 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 21 Reflections on our South America trip
- 22 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 23 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 24 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 25 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice