We are planning a 5 night 6 day cruise in the Galapagos in March. We are working with Southern Explorations and right now have a 3 night 4 day excursion booked to the Highlands, one night in Cotapaxi, one night in Papallacta and one night in Otavalo. We'd like to do the Cuicocha crater lake hike (4-5 hours), which will take some time away from other activities in the Otavalo area. We are trying to decide whether to take away a night in Papallacta and do two nights in Otavalo (Hacienda Pinsaqui) or leave in Papallacta and add a 4th night. Any thoughts welcome!
How many nights in Ecuador Highlands
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 JW Marriott Lima
- 4 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 5 Trip Report - Very Long
- 6 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 7 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 8 Quito recommendations
- 9 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 10 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 11 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 12 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 13 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 14 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 15 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 16 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 17 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 18 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 19 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 20 Ecuador-tour guides
- 21 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 22 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 23 lima airport transport
- 24 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 25 Father Daughter Trip to Peru