A co-worker paid his fee in 2010 and has the document in his passport that shows it is good until 2020. However last week he was required to pay again because they said it had to be 'a sheet of paper', not inside the passport. He didn't argue, paid the fee and has now requested I try to get a refund. Argh. I don't speak much Spanish so any help in getting to the correct web page to request this is appreciated.
How do I get a refund for a Reciprocity fee?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 2 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 Our Founder at Susie Abney Foundation
- 6 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 7 JW Marriott Lima
- 8 Trip Report - Very Long
- 9 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 10 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 11 Quito recommendations
- 12 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 13 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 14 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 15 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 18 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 19 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 20 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 21 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 22 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 23 Ecuador-tour guides
- 24 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 25 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons