planning a trip in late March to Santiago and Easter island...would appreciate some comments about places to stay...both of us women enjoy nice boutique hotels which will be in Santiago and would love to get some reaction to places to stay on Easter Island..with location plus and minuses..I am a photographer so will be spending a lot of time photographing the heads and newly discovered bodies....we plan to make excusion plans when we arrive...any comments about doing it that way? looking forward to my fellow travelers' comments...
Hotels in Santiago and Easter Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1 day in Rio
- 2 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 3 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 4 Solo female travelling around South America
- 5 Bariloche car rental
- 6 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 7 Galapagos Islands
- 8 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 9 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 10 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 11 Day trip to Paracas
- 12 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 13 Peru trip
- 14 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 15 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 16 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 17 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 18 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 19 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 20 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 21 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca
- 22 Peru: Machu Picchu Cusco itinerary help
- 23 Need help with planning a six-week trip?
- 24 Mendoza to Bariloche
- 25 Advice needed for Colombia