planning a trip in late March to Santiago and Easter island...would appreciate some comments about places to stay...both of us women enjoy nice boutique hotels which will be in Santiago and would love to get some reaction to places to stay on Easter Island..with location plus and minuses..I am a photographer so will be spending a lot of time photographing the heads and newly discovered bodies....we plan to make excusion plans when we arrive...any comments about doing it that way? looking forward to my fellow travelers' comments...
Hotels in Santiago and Easter Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 2 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 3 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 4 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 5 Lodge in Pantanal
- 6 Pantanal on your own
- 7 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 8 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 9 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 10 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 11 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 12 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 13 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 14 Cell phone in Brazil
- 15 10 Full Days in Peru
- 16 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 17 10 day itinerary questions
- 18 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 19 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 20 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 21 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 22 Santiago 2 days
- 23 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru