planning a trip in late March to Santiago and Easter island...would appreciate some comments about places to stay...both of us women enjoy nice boutique hotels which will be in Santiago and would love to get some reaction to places to stay on Easter Island..with location plus and minuses..I am a photographer so will be spending a lot of time photographing the heads and newly discovered bodies....we plan to make excusion plans when we arrive...any comments about doing it that way? looking forward to my fellow travelers' comments...
Hotels in Santiago and Easter Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 2 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 3 8 Days in Peru
- 4 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 5 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 6 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 7 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 8 Peru in December
- 9 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 10 Machu Picchu First?
- 11 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 12 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 13 Trip Report - Very Long
- 14 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 15 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 16 Heart of the Inca
- 17 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 18 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 19 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 20 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 21 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 22 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 23 Transportation in Ecuador
- 24 NW of Argentina
- 25 adventure tour on the Amazon