planning a trip in late March to Santiago and Easter island...would appreciate some comments about places to stay...both of us women enjoy nice boutique hotels which will be in Santiago and would love to get some reaction to places to stay on Easter Island..with location plus and minuses..I am a photographer so will be spending a lot of time photographing the heads and newly discovered bodies....we plan to make excusion plans when we arrive...any comments about doing it that way? looking forward to my fellow travelers' comments...
Hotels in Santiago and Easter Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 2 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 3 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 6 Easter Island flight delays?
- 7 argentina & brazil
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 10 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 11 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 12 Brazilian music
- 13 Christmas in Cusco
- 14 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 15 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 16 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 17 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 18 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 19 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 20 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 21 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 22 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 23 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 24 Private sightseeing
- 25 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!