planning a trip in late March to Santiago and Easter island...would appreciate some comments about places to stay...both of us women enjoy nice boutique hotels which will be in Santiago and would love to get some reaction to places to stay on Easter Island..with location plus and minuses..I am a photographer so will be spending a lot of time photographing the heads and newly discovered bodies....we plan to make excusion plans when we arrive...any comments about doing it that way? looking forward to my fellow travelers' comments...
Hotels in Santiago and Easter Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards.
- 2 driving to salvador
- 3 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 4 Currency Woes
- 5 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 6 Just a week!
- 7 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 8 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 9 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 10 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 11 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 12 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 13 Quito trip
- 14 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 15 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 16 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 17 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 18 1 day in Rio
- 19 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 20 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 21 Solo female travelling around South America
- 22 Bariloche car rental
- 23 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 24 Galapagos Islands
- 25 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!