planning a trip in late March to Santiago and Easter island...would appreciate some comments about places to stay...both of us women enjoy nice boutique hotels which will be in Santiago and would love to get some reaction to places to stay on Easter Island..with location plus and minuses..I am a photographer so will be spending a lot of time photographing the heads and newly discovered bodies....we plan to make excusion plans when we arrive...any comments about doing it that way? looking forward to my fellow travelers' comments...
Hotels in Santiago and Easter Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 2 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 3 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 4 Columbia Local Beer
- 5 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 6 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 7 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 8 10 days in Argentina
- 9 february/march- where to go?
- 10 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 11 Peruvian Amazon
- 12 driving to salvador
- 13 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 14 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 15 Peru, help cutting costs
- 16 cartagena , columbia
- 17 Peru Itinerary Help
- 18 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 19 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 20 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 21 Birding in Mindo
- 22 Iguazu accomodation
- 23 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 24 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 25 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima