planning a trip in late March to Santiago and Easter island...would appreciate some comments about places to stay...both of us women enjoy nice boutique hotels which will be in Santiago and would love to get some reaction to places to stay on Easter Island..with location plus and minuses..I am a photographer so will be spending a lot of time photographing the heads and newly discovered bodies....we plan to make excusion plans when we arrive...any comments about doing it that way? looking forward to my fellow travelers' comments...
Hotels in Santiago and Easter Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 2 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 3 Easter Day in Rio
- 4 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 5 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 6 Patagonia tour
- 7 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 8 Patagonia tour in April
- 9 Patagonia tour
- 10 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 11 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 12 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 13 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 14 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 15 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 16 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 17 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 18 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 21 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 22 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 23 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 24 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 25 Help with Patagonia planning