planning a trip in late March to Santiago and Easter island...would appreciate some comments about places to stay...both of us women enjoy nice boutique hotels which will be in Santiago and would love to get some reaction to places to stay on Easter Island..with location plus and minuses..I am a photographer so will be spending a lot of time photographing the heads and newly discovered bodies....we plan to make excusion plans when we arrive...any comments about doing it that way? looking forward to my fellow travelers' comments...
Hotels in Santiago and Easter Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Quito: Old city or new?
- 2 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 3 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 Bogota
- 7 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 8 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 9 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 10 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 11 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 12 4 weeks in Chile
- 13 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 14 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 15 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 16 Para Ti, Brazil
- 17 Advice needed for Colombia
- 18 Chile and Argentina
- 19 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 20 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 21 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 22 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 23 El valle de Elquí
- 24 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 25 Columbia Questions