planning a trip in late March to Santiago and Easter island...would appreciate some comments about places to stay...both of us women enjoy nice boutique hotels which will be in Santiago and would love to get some reaction to places to stay on Easter Island..with location plus and minuses..I am a photographer so will be spending a lot of time photographing the heads and newly discovered bodies....we plan to make excusion plans when we arrive...any comments about doing it that way? looking forward to my fellow travelers' comments...
Hotels in Santiago and Easter Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 2 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 3 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 4 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 5 Surfing in Lima
- 6 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 7 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 Argentina vs Chile
- 10 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 11 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 12 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 13 Machu pichu, anybody know where to find route
- 14 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 15 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 16 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Christmas in Cusco
- 20 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 21 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 22 transportation in Brazil
- 23 Patagonia Chile
- 24 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 25 Easter Island flight delays?