planning a trip in late March to Santiago and Easter island...would appreciate some comments about places to stay...both of us women enjoy nice boutique hotels which will be in Santiago and would love to get some reaction to places to stay on Easter Island..with location plus and minuses..I am a photographer so will be spending a lot of time photographing the heads and newly discovered bodies....we plan to make excusion plans when we arrive...any comments about doing it that way? looking forward to my fellow travelers' comments...
Hotels in Santiago and Easter Island
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 2 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 3 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 4 Help
- 5 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 6 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 7 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 8 Easter Day in Rio
- 9 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 10 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 11 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 12 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 13 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 14 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 15 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 16 Three weeks in South America
- 17 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 18 Patagonia tour in April
- 19 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 20 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 21 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 22 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 23 Off the beaten track
- 24 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 25 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights