Our travel agent in Trinidad Bolivia has recommended the 4 star Hotel Campanario in Trinidad and the Hotel Yotau in Santa Cruz. These seem to be very upscale compared to where we usually stay. Air conditioning would be nice--but at least a fan. Has anyone been to these places? Suggestions for places to stay in Trinidad or Santa Cruz? thanks!
Hotels in Santa Cruz & Trinidad?
View all South America activity »
- 1 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 2 Asuncion Paraguay Attractions and Cheap Hotels in Town near bank
- 3 Crellston and Others
- 4 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 5 Reflections on our South America trip
- 6 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 7 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 8 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 9 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 10 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 11 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 12 8 Days in Brazil
- 13 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 14 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 15 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 16 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 17 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 18 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 19 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 20 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 21 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 22 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 23 Peru Hop?
- 24 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 25 Uruguay Re-Do