Our travel agent in Trinidad Bolivia has recommended the 4 star Hotel Campanario in Trinidad and the Hotel Yotau in Santa Cruz. These seem to be very upscale compared to where we usually stay. Air conditioning would be nice--but at least a fan. Has anyone been to these places? Suggestions for places to stay in Trinidad or Santa Cruz? thanks!
Hotels in Santa Cruz & Trinidad?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 2 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 3 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 4 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 5 Quito trip
- 6 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 7 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 8 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 9 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 10 1 day in Rio
- 11 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 12 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 13 Solo female travelling around South America
- 14 Bariloche car rental
- 15 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 16 Galapagos Islands
- 17 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 18 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 19 Day trip to Paracas
- 20 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 21 Peru trip
- 22 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 23 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 24 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 25 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??