Our travel agent in Trinidad Bolivia has recommended the 4 star Hotel Campanario in Trinidad and the Hotel Yotau in Santa Cruz. These seem to be very upscale compared to where we usually stay. Air conditioning would be nice--but at least a fan. Has anyone been to these places? Suggestions for places to stay in Trinidad or Santa Cruz? thanks!
Hotels in Santa Cruz & Trinidad?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 2 2 weeks in Argentina
- 3 Help with itinerary in Peru, Sacred Valley/Cusco/Titicaca/MP
- 4 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 5 Sugar Loaf Trip
- 6 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 7 March 2015 – Adventure Trip Planning – 2 Weeks in Chile/Argentina
- 8 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 9 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 10 Cartagena - help!
- 11 Trip Report: Argentina, Chile, Bolivia & Peru with Tweens
- 12 A few days in Uruguay from Buenos Aires
- 13 Ecuador-tour guides
- 14 Colombia + Peru in 1 month: itinerary doable?
- 15 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 16 Birding in Mindo
- 17 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 18 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 19 9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
- 20 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 21 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 22 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 25 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?