I have booked the Sheraton and it is quite expensive....$350.00/night....anyone stayed at either the Loi Suites or Hotel Cataratas? Any other suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Separate tickets - question
- 2 Argentina airpass.
- 3 San Salvador Layover
- 4 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 5 South America this October
- 6 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 7 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 8 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 9 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 10 Layover in Lima
- 11 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 12 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 13 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 14 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 15 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 16 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 17 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 18 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 19 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 20 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 21 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 22 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 23 Santiago, Chile
- 24 limited time in Cusco
- 25 Iguassu Falls footwear?