I have booked the Sheraton and it is quite expensive....$350.00/night....anyone stayed at either the Loi Suites or Hotel Cataratas? Any other suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 2 MARCHU PICCHU
- 3 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 4 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 5 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 6 One week in Cartagena?
- 7 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 8 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 9 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 10 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 11 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 12 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 13 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 14 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 15 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 16 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 17 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 18 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 19 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 20 Rainbow mountain trek
- 21 Advice about Inti Raymi in Ecuador this year
- 22 salkantay trek
- 23 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 24 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 25 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip