I found several options for our tour in southern part of Latin America (Patagonia, Lake District), but all of them mention "hotels and hostels". What does it really mean ? Are hostels going to be like dormitories ? Is it always advertised like that for Latin America tours, or I am just looking at very cheap tour operators ?
Hotels and hostels: what it really means
- 1 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 2 car rental Foz Iguazu (arriving), leaving Iguazu Fall, Argentina
- 3 Iguazu falls itinerary options... ...which one makes sense?
- 4 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 5 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 6 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 7 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 8 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 9 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 10 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 11 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 12 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 13 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Vaya Adventures
- 16 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 17 travel to iguazu?
- 18 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 19 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 20 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 21 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 22 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 23 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 24 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 25 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero