I found several options for our tour in southern part of Latin America (Patagonia, Lake District), but all of them mention "hotels and hostels". What does it really mean ? Are hostels going to be like dormitories ? Is it always advertised like that for Latin America tours, or I am just looking at very cheap tour operators ?
Hotels and hostels: what it really means
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 2 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 3 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 4 Peru Escorted Travel
- 5 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 6 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 7 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 8 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 9 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 10 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 11 2 weeks in Argentina
- 12 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 13 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 16 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 17 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 18 JW Marriott Lima
- 19 Trip Report - Very Long
- 20 Quito recommendations
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 23 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 24 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 25 To Buenos Aires and beyond