Since Priceline does not operate in Venezuela, does anyone know how to obtain the lowest rates at the Tamanaco Intercontinental in Caracas or other good hotels?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 2 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 3 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 4 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 5 2 weeks in Argentina
- 6 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 7 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 8 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 9 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 10 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 13 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 14 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 15 JW Marriott Lima
- 16 Trip Report - Very Long
- 17 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 18 Quito recommendations
- 19 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 20 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 21 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 22 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 23 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 24 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 25 Cell phone in Brazil?