Since Priceline does not operate in Venezuela, does anyone know how to obtain the lowest rates at the Tamanaco Intercontinental in Caracas or other good hotels?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
- 2 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 3 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 4 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 5 Birding in Mindo
- 6 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 7 2 weeks in Argentina
- 8 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 9 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 10 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 11 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 12 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 13 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 14 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 15 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 16 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 17 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 20 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 21 JW Marriott Lima
- 22 Trip Report - Very Long
- 23 Quito recommendations
- 24 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 25 Which airline to fly to Cusco?