I need help booking a hotel for 1 night by the airport after our international arrives at 8pm and our domestic flight leaves the next morning. I've checked around and rates are $200+. We will be going on a 2 week vacation in Peru and staying in hostels most of the time so starting our trip off hotel way out of our budget isn't exactly how we pictured our trip. Taking a taxi into Caracas is not worth because I heard cab fares are $50 each way. Are there airport lounges open 24/7 in the airport? If we had to, can we sleep in one of them on a couch. At least it will be safer and more comfortable than on the ground or in a chair. We will be going on a tour in the Sacred Valley the next morning so rest is vital. Please help!
Hotel recommendations by Caracas Airport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 2 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 3 1 day in Rio
- 4 Currency Woes
- 5 driving to salvador
- 6 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 7 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 8 Just a week!
- 9 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 10 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 11 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 12 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 13 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 14 Quito trip
- 15 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 16 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 17 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 18 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 19 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 20 Solo female travelling around South America
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 23 Galapagos Islands
- 24 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!