I need help booking a hotel for 1 night by the airport after our international arrives at 8pm and our domestic flight leaves the next morning. I've checked around and rates are $200+. We will be going on a 2 week vacation in Peru and staying in hostels most of the time so starting our trip off hotel way out of our budget isn't exactly how we pictured our trip. Taking a taxi into Caracas is not worth because I heard cab fares are $50 each way. Are there airport lounges open 24/7 in the airport? If we had to, can we sleep in one of them on a couch. At least it will be safer and more comfortable than on the ground or in a chair. We will be going on a tour in the Sacred Valley the next morning so rest is vital. Please help!
Hotel recommendations by Caracas Airport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Speak to me of Peru
- 2 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 3 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 4 Amazon from the Andes?
- 5 Salta vs. Santiago
- 6 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 7 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 8 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 9 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 10 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 11 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 12 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 13 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 17 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 18 Fire in Valparaiso
- 19 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 20 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 21 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 22 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 23 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 24 Driving in Ecuador
- 25 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador