I need help booking a hotel for 1 night by the airport after our international arrives at 8pm and our domestic flight leaves the next morning. I've checked around and rates are $200+. We will be going on a 2 week vacation in Peru and staying in hostels most of the time so starting our trip off hotel way out of our budget isn't exactly how we pictured our trip. Taking a taxi into Caracas is not worth because I heard cab fares are $50 each way. Are there airport lounges open 24/7 in the airport? If we had to, can we sleep in one of them on a couch. At least it will be safer and more comfortable than on the ground or in a chair. We will be going on a tour in the Sacred Valley the next morning so rest is vital. Please help!
Hotel recommendations by Caracas Airport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Iguazu Falls. Argentina and Brazil. Winter.
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 4 Has Argentina stasting charging an entry tax/fee yet?
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 7 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 8 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 9 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 12 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 13 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 14 Three weeks in South America
- 15 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 16 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 17 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 18 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 19 Easter Day in Rio
- 20 Argentina Trip report
- 21 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 22 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 23 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 24 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 25 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip