I need help booking a hotel for 1 night by the airport after our international arrives at 8pm and our domestic flight leaves the next morning. I've checked around and rates are $200+. We will be going on a 2 week vacation in Peru and staying in hostels most of the time so starting our trip off hotel way out of our budget isn't exactly how we pictured our trip. Taking a taxi into Caracas is not worth because I heard cab fares are $50 each way. Are there airport lounges open 24/7 in the airport? If we had to, can we sleep in one of them on a couch. At least it will be safer and more comfortable than on the ground or in a chair. We will be going on a tour in the Sacred Valley the next morning so rest is vital. Please help!
Hotel recommendations by Caracas Airport
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 3 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 4 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 5 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 6 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 7 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 8 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 9 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 10 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 14 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 15 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 16 Vaya Adventures
- 17 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 18 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 19 Flights on LAN
- 20 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 21 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 22 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 25 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)