I need help booking a hotel for 1 night by the airport after our international arrives at 8pm and our domestic flight leaves the next morning. I've checked around and rates are $200+. We will be going on a 2 week vacation in Peru and staying in hostels most of the time so starting our trip off hotel way out of our budget isn't exactly how we pictured our trip. Taking a taxi into Caracas is not worth because I heard cab fares are $50 each way. Are there airport lounges open 24/7 in the airport? If we had to, can we sleep in one of them on a couch. At least it will be safer and more comfortable than on the ground or in a chair. We will be going on a tour in the Sacred Valley the next morning so rest is vital. Please help!
Hotel recommendations by Caracas Airport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 2 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 3 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 4 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 5 Pantanal on your own
- 6 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 7 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 8 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 9 Ecuador - should we go?
- 10 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 11 Santiago 2 days
- 12 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 13 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 14 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 15 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 16 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 17 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 18 Lodge in Pantanal
- 19 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 20 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 21 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 22 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 23 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 24 Cell phone in Brazil
- 25 10 Full Days in Peru