I need help booking a hotel for 1 night by the airport after our international arrives at 8pm and our domestic flight leaves the next morning. I've checked around and rates are $200+. We will be going on a 2 week vacation in Peru and staying in hostels most of the time so starting our trip off hotel way out of our budget isn't exactly how we pictured our trip. Taking a taxi into Caracas is not worth because I heard cab fares are $50 each way. Are there airport lounges open 24/7 in the airport? If we had to, can we sleep in one of them on a couch. At least it will be safer and more comfortable than on the ground or in a chair. We will be going on a tour in the Sacred Valley the next morning so rest is vital. Please help!
Hotel recommendations by Caracas Airport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 2 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 3 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 4 Christmas in Cusco
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 7 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 8 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 9 transportation in Brazil
- 10 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 Patagonia Chile
- 13 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 14 Easter Island flight delays?
- 15 argentina & brazil
- 16 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 17 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 18 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 19 Brazilian music
- 20 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 21 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 23 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 24 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 25 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?