I need help booking a hotel for 1 night by the airport after our international arrives at 8pm and our domestic flight leaves the next morning. I've checked around and rates are $200+. We will be going on a 2 week vacation in Peru and staying in hostels most of the time so starting our trip off hotel way out of our budget isn't exactly how we pictured our trip. Taking a taxi into Caracas is not worth because I heard cab fares are $50 each way. Are there airport lounges open 24/7 in the airport? If we had to, can we sleep in one of them on a couch. At least it will be safer and more comfortable than on the ground or in a chair. We will be going on a tour in the Sacred Valley the next morning so rest is vital. Please help!
Hotel recommendations by Caracas Airport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 2 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 3 The Amazon River & Machu Picchu
- 4 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 5 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 6 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 7 Lodge in Pantanal
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 12 Cell phone in Brazil
- 13 10 Full Days in Peru
- 14 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 15 10 day itinerary questions
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 18 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 19 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 20 Santiago 2 days
- 21 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 22 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 23 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 24 10 day in peru
- 25 Galapogas Islands - when to go?