I need help booking a hotel for 1 night by the airport after our international arrives at 8pm and our domestic flight leaves the next morning. I've checked around and rates are $200+. We will be going on a 2 week vacation in Peru and staying in hostels most of the time so starting our trip off hotel way out of our budget isn't exactly how we pictured our trip. Taking a taxi into Caracas is not worth because I heard cab fares are $50 each way. Are there airport lounges open 24/7 in the airport? If we had to, can we sleep in one of them on a couch. At least it will be safer and more comfortable than on the ground or in a chair. We will be going on a tour in the Sacred Valley the next morning so rest is vital. Please help!
Hotel recommendations by Caracas Airport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 2 Peruvian Amazon
- 3 10 days in Argentina
- 4 driving to salvador
- 5 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 6 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 7 Peru, help cutting costs
- 8 cartagena , columbia
- 9 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 10 Peru Itinerary Help
- 11 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 12 february/march- where to go?
- 13 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 14 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 15 Birding in Mindo
- 16 Iguazu accomodation
- 17 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 18 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 19 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 20 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 21 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 22 Peru: a month travel in February
- 23 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 24 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 25 Off the beaten track