Has anyone stayed at the Puertos Canoas Iguazu Hotel (Iguazu Falls) - are towels/linen provided free or is there a surcharge. I have conflicting advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 2 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 3 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 4 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 5 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 6 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 7 Visiting Medellin
- 8 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 9 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 10 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 11 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 12 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 13 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 14 Chile in February and March
- 15 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 16 Rio and Iguacu
- 17 3 weeks to travel
- 18 Galapagos Island
- 19 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 20 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 21 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 22 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 23 October - March 2016 in South or Central America
- 24 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 25 Peru Best Tours