considering a relatively short trip late much to argentina: oldest daughter teaches school in nyc has one week vacation; would probably leave on the thursday night before and return possibly following saturday/sunday. Maybe other duaghter can go also. Reading between the lines it seems microcenter and the area around plaza mayor not the safest area to wander around in evening. My wife and I are 'young' senior citizens. From my reading-soho palermo the place to be-around plaza serrano. Possibly closer to subway stations-hence BoBo hotel -if booked; then what else? Suggestions for other places. If near subway (is it safe at night-evenings?), better mobility. Also would go to Iguazu. Was thinking of Salta-but my wife is from Peru and it is similiar; thinking of barolche-but too much and maybe a little cool for my wife--wants nice weather. Thinking of an estancia near BA for daytrip or Colonia plus estancia? Peoples suggestion re hotels and itinararies appreciated. From family members are not happy with old hotels, smallish rooms (but this could be acceptable if newish-refurnished). Would love to stroll around safely at night without worries, etc
hotel in which neighborhood in buenos aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 2 8 Days in Peru
- 3 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 4 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 5 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 6 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 7 Peru in December
- 8 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 9 Machu Picchu First?
- 10 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 11 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 12 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 13 Trip Report - Very Long
- 14 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 15 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 16 Heart of the Inca
- 17 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 18 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 19 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 20 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 21 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 22 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 23 Transportation in Ecuador
- 24 NW of Argentina
- 25 adventure tour on the Amazon