considering a relatively short trip late much to argentina: oldest daughter teaches school in nyc has one week vacation; would probably leave on the thursday night before and return possibly following saturday/sunday. Maybe other duaghter can go also. Reading between the lines it seems microcenter and the area around plaza mayor not the safest area to wander around in evening. My wife and I are 'young' senior citizens. From my reading-soho palermo the place to be-around plaza serrano. Possibly closer to subway stations-hence BoBo hotel -if booked; then what else? Suggestions for other places. If near subway (is it safe at night-evenings?), better mobility. Also would go to Iguazu. Was thinking of Salta-but my wife is from Peru and it is similiar; thinking of barolche-but too much and maybe a little cool for my wife--wants nice weather. Thinking of an estancia near BA for daytrip or Colonia plus estancia? Peoples suggestion re hotels and itinararies appreciated. From family members are not happy with old hotels, smallish rooms (but this could be acceptable if newish-refurnished). Would love to stroll around safely at night without worries, etc
hotel in which neighborhood in buenos aires
View all South America activity »
- 1 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 2 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 5 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 6 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 7 8 Days in Brazil
- 8 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 9 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 10 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 11 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 12 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 13 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 18 Peru Hop?
- 19 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 20 Uruguay Re-Do
- 21 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 25 Bariloche over XMas