considering a relatively short trip late much to argentina: oldest daughter teaches school in nyc has one week vacation; would probably leave on the thursday night before and return possibly following saturday/sunday. Maybe other duaghter can go also. Reading between the lines it seems microcenter and the area around plaza mayor not the safest area to wander around in evening. My wife and I are 'young' senior citizens. From my reading-soho palermo the place to be-around plaza serrano. Possibly closer to subway stations-hence BoBo hotel -if booked; then what else? Suggestions for other places. If near subway (is it safe at night-evenings?), better mobility. Also would go to Iguazu. Was thinking of Salta-but my wife is from Peru and it is similiar; thinking of barolche-but too much and maybe a little cool for my wife--wants nice weather. Thinking of an estancia near BA for daytrip or Colonia plus estancia? Peoples suggestion re hotels and itinararies appreciated. From family members are not happy with old hotels, smallish rooms (but this could be acceptable if newish-refurnished). Would love to stroll around safely at night without worries, etc
hotel in which neighborhood in buenos aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 2 Peru Escorted Travel
- 3 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 4 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 5 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 6 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 7 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 8 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 9 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 10 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 11 2 weeks in Argentina
- 12 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 13 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 16 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 17 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 18 JW Marriott Lima
- 19 Trip Report - Very Long
- 20 Quito recommendations
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 23 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 24 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 25 To Buenos Aires and beyond