considering a relatively short trip late much to argentina: oldest daughter teaches school in nyc has one week vacation; would probably leave on the thursday night before and return possibly following saturday/sunday. Maybe other duaghter can go also. Reading between the lines it seems microcenter and the area around plaza mayor not the safest area to wander around in evening. My wife and I are 'young' senior citizens. From my reading-soho palermo the place to be-around plaza serrano. Possibly closer to subway stations-hence BoBo hotel -if booked; then what else? Suggestions for other places. If near subway (is it safe at night-evenings?), better mobility. Also would go to Iguazu. Was thinking of Salta-but my wife is from Peru and it is similiar; thinking of barolche-but too much and maybe a little cool for my wife--wants nice weather. Thinking of an estancia near BA for daytrip or Colonia plus estancia? Peoples suggestion re hotels and itinararies appreciated. From family members are not happy with old hotels, smallish rooms (but this could be acceptable if newish-refurnished). Would love to stroll around safely at night without worries, etc
hotel in which neighborhood in buenos aires
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 3 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 4 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 5 Flights on LAN
- 6 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 9 More suggested reading
- 10 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 13 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 16 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 17 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 18 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 21 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 22 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 23 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 24 LAN South America airpass
- 25 Bogota footwear/cameras; Bolivar bugs