We are just starting to plan a trip to Buenos Aires and Iguassu Falls. Was looking at possible places to stay in BA and am right now leaning towards the Dolmen Hotel or the Hotel Colon. Another possiblity would be the Amerian Buenos Aires Park Hotel, but they don't have a pool. Not sure how often we would use a hotel pool, but sometimes we like to relax in the pool at the end of the day before going out to dinner. Has anyone stayed at any of those hotels? Any advice? Seem that the Microcenter is the most convenient place to stay from the standpoint of using the Metro to get around.
Hotel in Buenos Aires
- 1 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 2 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 3 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 4 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 5 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 6 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 7 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 8 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 9 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 10 Back to South America
- 11 Vaya Adventures
- 12 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 13 travel to iguazu?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 16 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 21 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 22 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 23 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 24 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos