I am a retired teacher from Spain. Next summer I am planning to go to Perú. I don't have a lot of money to spend so I want to stay in hostels. I travel on my own so it is nice if I meet some people too. The thing is that normally this hostels are full of wonderful young people (last summer I was in México), which is very nice but It would be great if you know any in this country where the mayority of the guest were over 45.
Thanks a lot and happy new year,
Hostels for adults
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 2 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 3 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 4 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 5 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 6 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 7 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 8 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 9 2 wks in Colombia
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 12 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 13 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 14 iguaza falls
- 15 Argentina Holiday Help
- 16 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 17 Buenos Aries
- 18 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 19 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 20 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 21 cheap flights to paraguay
- 22 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 23 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 24 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 25 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)