I am a retired teacher from Spain. Next summer I am planning to go to Perú. I don't have a lot of money to spend so I want to stay in hostels. I travel on my own so it is nice if I meet some people too. The thing is that normally this hostels are full of wonderful young people (last summer I was in México), which is very nice but It would be great if you know any in this country where the mayority of the guest were over 45.
Thanks a lot and happy new year,
Hostels for adults
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 2 Christmas in Cusco
- 3 transportation in Brazil
- 4 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 7 Patagonia Chile
- 8 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 9 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 10 Easter Island flight delays?
- 11 argentina & brazil
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 14 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 15 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 16 Brazilian music
- 17 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 18 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 19 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 20 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 21 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 22 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 23 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 24 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 25 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?