I am a retired teacher from Spain. Next summer I am planning to go to Perú. I don't have a lot of money to spend so I want to stay in hostels. I travel on my own so it is nice if I meet some people too. The thing is that normally this hostels are full of wonderful young people (last summer I was in México), which is very nice but It would be great if you know any in this country where the mayority of the guest were over 45.
Thanks a lot and happy new year,
Hostels for adults
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ten days in Ecuador
- 2 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 5 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 6 NW of Argentina
- 7 Peru versus Bolivia
- 8 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 9 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 10 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 11 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 12 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 13 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 14 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 15 Peru in December
- 16 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 17 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 18 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 19 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 20 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 21 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 22 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia
- 23 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 24 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina
- 25 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest