I am a retired teacher from Spain. Next summer I am planning to go to Perú. I don't have a lot of money to spend so I want to stay in hostels. I travel on my own so it is nice if I meet some people too. The thing is that normally this hostels are full of wonderful young people (last summer I was in México), which is very nice but It would be great if you know any in this country where the mayority of the guest were over 45.
Thanks a lot and happy new year,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 galapagos island
- 2 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 3 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 4 christmas in buenos aires
- 5 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 6 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 7 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 8 Best Latin American countries!
- 9 Peru in Late February?
- 10 Sao Paulo
- 11 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 12 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 13 Salud !
- 14 Cartagena
- 15 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 16 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 17 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 18 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 19 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 20 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 21 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 22 Galapagos Island
- 23 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 24 Puno to Lima
- 25 Solmar Tours in Peru