I am a retired teacher from Spain. Next summer I am planning to go to Perú. I don't have a lot of money to spend so I want to stay in hostels. I travel on my own so it is nice if I meet some people too. The thing is that normally this hostels are full of wonderful young people (last summer I was in México), which is very nice but It would be great if you know any in this country where the mayority of the guest were over 45.
Thanks a lot and happy new year,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu - What Month Most Green for Photos?
- 2 Andean Weaving Video
- 3 60 day Trip to South America
- 4 Machu Picchu
- 5 Purchasing 2016 Machu Picchu Tickets
- 6 Machu Picchu in January
- 7 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 8 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 9 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 10 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 11 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 12 Rio Water Quality
- 13 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 14 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 15 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 16 Two day stay in Lima
- 17 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 18 Cities near santiago chile?
- 19 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 20 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 21 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 22 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 23 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 24 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 25 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?