I am a retired teacher from Spain. Next summer I am planning to go to Perú. I don't have a lot of money to spend so I want to stay in hostels. I travel on my own so it is nice if I meet some people too. The thing is that normally this hostels are full of wonderful young people (last summer I was in México), which is very nice but It would be great if you know any in this country where the mayority of the guest were over 45.
Thanks a lot and happy new year,
Hostels for adults
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 2 Trip Report
- 3 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 4 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 5 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 6 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 7 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 8 1st South American adventure
- 9 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 10 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 11 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 12 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 13 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 14 For Neoptropical Birders
- 15 Columbia Questions
- 16 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 17 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 18 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 19 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 20 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 21 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 22 flights and hotels
- 23 Driver, Mendoza
- 24 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 25 amazon jungle trips