I am a retired teacher from Spain. Next summer I am planning to go to Perú. I don't have a lot of money to spend so I want to stay in hostels. I travel on my own so it is nice if I meet some people too. The thing is that normally this hostels are full of wonderful young people (last summer I was in México), which is very nice but It would be great if you know any in this country where the mayority of the guest were over 45.
Thanks a lot and happy new year,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 2 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 3 First Time to Peru - Specific Itinerary Question
- 4 Peru 18 day itinerary help please!
- 5 Steer Clear of "Amazon Rambo"
- 6 International transfer Buenos Aires AEP
- 7 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 8 Panama, Ecuador and Colombia trip report
- 9 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 10 galapagos island
- 11 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 12 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 13 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 14 christmas in buenos aires
- 15 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 16 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 17 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 18 Best Latin American countries!
- 19 Peru in Late February?
- 20 Sao Paulo
- 21 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 22 Salud !
- 23 Cartagena
- 24 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 25 OAT trip to Columbia?