I am a retired teacher from Spain. Next summer I am planning to go to Perú. I don't have a lot of money to spend so I want to stay in hostels. I travel on my own so it is nice if I meet some people too. The thing is that normally this hostels are full of wonderful young people (last summer I was in México), which is very nice but It would be great if you know any in this country where the mayority of the guest were over 45.
Thanks a lot and happy new year,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 2 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 3 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 4 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 5 Avianca business class
- 6 Planning Argentina Trip
- 7 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 8 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 9 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 10 Feria de las flores
- 11 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 12 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 13 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 14 comments
- 15 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 16 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 17 Huacachina, Peru
- 18 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 19 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 20 Pantanal Lodges
- 21 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 22 Manaus
- 23 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 24 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!