I am a retired teacher from Spain. Next summer I am planning to go to Perú. I don't have a lot of money to spend so I want to stay in hostels. I travel on my own so it is nice if I meet some people too. The thing is that normally this hostels are full of wonderful young people (last summer I was in México), which is very nice but It would be great if you know any in this country where the mayority of the guest were over 45.
Thanks a lot and happy new year,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 2 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 3 Please help with itinerary!
- 4 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 5 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 6 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 7 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 9 Argentina
- 10 Tucantravel company.
- 11 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 12 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 13 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 14 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 15 Ship travel to South America
- 16 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 17 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 18 Solo travellers in Chile
- 19 Living in rural South America
- 20 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 21 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 22 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 23 galapagos island
- 24 Huayna Picchu ticket
- 25 Where to book the Salkantay trek?