Looking for some help to find a really good homestay in Medellin for
Spanish immersion. Meaning for staying in someones home where
only Spanish is spoken.
Any and all help from the forum is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 2 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 3 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 4 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 5 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 6 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 7 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 8 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 9 Cajamarca
- 10 Choquequirao Questions
- 11 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 12 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 13 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 14 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 15 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 16 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 17 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 18 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 19 Sixty days in Colombia
- 20 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 21 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 22 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 23 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 24 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 25 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?