Looking for some help to find a really good homestay in Medellin for
Spanish immersion. Meaning for staying in someones home where
only Spanish is spoken.
Any and all help from the forum is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 2 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 3 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 4 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 5 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 6 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 7 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 8 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 9 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 10 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 11 Santiago, Chile
- 12 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 13 limited time in Cusco
- 14 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 15 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 16 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 17 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 18 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 19 Back "home" in Barranco
- 20 Day trips from Montevideo
- 21 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 22 2 weeks in Colombia
- 23 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 24 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 25 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review