Looking for some help to find a really good homestay in Medellin for
Spanish immersion. Meaning for staying in someones home where
only Spanish is spoken.
Any and all help from the forum is really appreciated.
Homestay Spanish lessons in Medellin, Colombia
- 1 8 Days in Brazil
- 2 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 3 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 4 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 5 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 6 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 7 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 8 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 9 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 10 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 11 Peru Hop?
- 12 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 13 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 14 Uruguay Re-Do
- 15 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 16 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 17 More suggested reading
- 18 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 19 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 20 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 21 Bariloche over XMas
- 22 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 23 Traveling with a Computer?
- 24 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 25 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!