I am planning an itinerary for Ecuador In August. I have 3 days before and 5 days after my Galapagos cruise. Since the cruise is expensive, I would iike to keep costs down for this part of the trip. (This is also for my husband). We do not speak Spanish and probably will need English speaking guides and transportation between destinations. I am thinking a day In Quito, 2 or 3 days near Otavalo (hopefully a Hacienda stay here). I'd like to go to Termas Pappalacta for 1 or 2 days, the Black Sheep inn for a few days to see Lake Quilotoa. Maybe Mindo Cloud Forest. What can I expect to do on my own, what requires a guide? Most important, I need recommendations for guides (or how to find someone) who are reasonably priced. Thanks
Help:Ecuador itinerary and reasonably priced English speaking guide
View all South America activity »
- 1 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 2 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 5 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 6 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 7 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 8 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 9 Peru Hop?
- 10 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 11 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 12 Uruguay Re-Do
- 13 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 14 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 15 More suggested reading
- 16 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 17 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 18 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 19 Bariloche over XMas
- 20 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 21 Traveling with a Computer?
- 22 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 23 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 24 18 Day Argentina Itinerary
- 25 Rent a car and travel through Patagonia? Join us!