I am planning an itinerary for Ecuador In August. I have 3 days before and 5 days after my Galapagos cruise. Since the cruise is expensive, I would iike to keep costs down for this part of the trip. (This is also for my husband). We do not speak Spanish and probably will need English speaking guides and transportation between destinations. I am thinking a day In Quito, 2 or 3 days near Otavalo (hopefully a Hacienda stay here). I'd like to go to Termas Pappalacta for 1 or 2 days, the Black Sheep inn for a few days to see Lake Quilotoa. Maybe Mindo Cloud Forest. What can I expect to do on my own, what requires a guide? Most important, I need recommendations for guides (or how to find someone) who are reasonably priced. Thanks
Help:Ecuador itinerary and reasonably priced English speaking guide
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 2 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 5 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 6 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 7 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 8 2 weeks in Argentina
- 9 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 10 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 14 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 15 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 16 JW Marriott Lima
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Quito recommendations
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 22 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 23 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 24 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 25 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service