i'm heading to Argentina from late October December 1st and wanted to spend my first two weeks trekking/hiking in the Patagonia -
last year i did the Annapurna base camp circuit in Nepal over 8 days (6-7 hours of walking a day) and wanted to up the ante this time around so have given myself 14 days, can you recommend high intensity treks/hikes that i could do consecutively over the 14 days?
I'd be keen to do the Torres del Paine W circuit but don't really know much else to do apart from this. i read you can complete this circuit over 5 days? which leaves me with 9 days spare. where could i go close to TDP?
Stunning scenery is a high priority as well.. but for any hiker/trekker i suppose that is a given
also i'd be keen to do this as cheaply as possible and so guided tours would preferably be avoided. I'd like to be able to walk independently like the ABC trail can be done if possible.
(I'll be taking film photographs and 16mm video footage of landscapes in the Patagonia and will be due in BsAs to complete an artist Residency program until the 1st of December)
thanks very much for your help
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 스마트폰토토 ▣§▣ LET-CC.COM 추:gobet
- 2 Packing for 8 Days in Ecuador
- 3 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 4 Weight limits on Peru trains
- 5 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 6 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 7 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 8 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 9 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 10 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 11 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 12 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 13 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 14 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 15 help with a trip to south america
- 16 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 17 Mistura - anyone been?
- 18 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 19 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 21 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 22 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 23 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 24 Trip to the Amazon!
- 25 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
Help with 'visit argentina' pass & travel throughout patagonia