I have been to Peru before, but I am going to be heading there again in a couple of months and was wondering if anyone had an advice on what to do while I am there. I am not trying to do all of the tourist things, since I have done most of them before, i.e. Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu etc. I am wondering though if anyone has any great places to go that are either off of the beaten path or are just amazing places to go. I am big into outdoor adventures and love to explore. I am willing to backpack if that is what it takes for me to see something new, so let me know if you have any ideas of what I should look into when I go back!
Help with Peru travel
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 3 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 4 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 5 Flights on LAN
- 6 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 9 More suggested reading
- 10 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 13 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 16 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 17 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 18 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 21 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 22 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 23 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 24 LAN South America airpass
- 25 Bogota footwear/cameras; Bolivar bugs