I have been to Peru before, but I am going to be heading there again in a couple of months and was wondering if anyone had an advice on what to do while I am there. I am not trying to do all of the tourist things, since I have done most of them before, i.e. Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu etc. I am wondering though if anyone has any great places to go that are either off of the beaten path or are just amazing places to go. I am big into outdoor adventures and love to explore. I am willing to backpack if that is what it takes for me to see something new, so let me know if you have any ideas of what I should look into when I go back!
Help with Peru travel
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 2 Puno hotel with kids?
- 3 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 4 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 5 Ecuador Guide Book
- 6 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 7 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 8 Money in Buenos Aires
- 9 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 10 Solo female travelling around South America
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 13 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 14 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 15 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 16 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 17 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 18 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 19 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 20 Quito: Old city or new?
- 21 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 22 Bogota
- 23 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 24 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 25 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler