We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 1 Iquitos, Gateway to the Peruvian Amazon rain forest
- 2 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 3 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 4 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 5 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 6 8 Days in Brazil
- 7 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 8 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 9 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 10 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 13 Peru Hop?
- 14 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 15 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 16 Uruguay Re-Do
- 17 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 21 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 22 Bariloche over XMas
- 23 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 24 Traveling with a Computer?
- 25 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires