We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 4 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 5 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 6 Bariloche car rental
- 7 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 8 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 9 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 Machu Picchu in January
- 11 Dining in Medellin
- 12 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 13 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 14 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 15 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 16 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 17 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 18 santiago chile area
- 19 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 20 Reflections on our South America trip
- 21 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 22 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 23 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 24 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 25 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather