We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peruvian Amazon
- 2 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 3 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 4 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 5 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 6 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 7 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 8 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 9 Columbia Local Beer
- 10 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 11 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 12 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 13 10 days in Argentina
- 14 february/march- where to go?
- 15 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 16 driving to salvador
- 17 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 18 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 19 Peru, help cutting costs
- 20 cartagena , columbia
- 21 Peru Itinerary Help
- 22 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 23 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 24 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 25 Birding in Mindo