We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ^(@)+ (@)^바카라사이트추천^(@)+ (@)^Bus97.Com^(@)+ (@)^카지노사이트추천
- 2 http://trexmusclesite.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 3 Neruda's Isla Negra Home - Worth a Detour?
- 4 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 5 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 6 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 7 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 8 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 9 Flying Solo to South America
- 10 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 11 South American destinations for introverts?
- 12 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 13 Where to start in May?
- 14 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 17 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 18 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 19 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 20 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 22 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 23 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 24 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 25 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide