We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 2 Iquitos
- 3 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 4 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 5 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 6 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 7 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 8 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 9 Rainbow mountain trek
- 10 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 11 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 12 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 13 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 14 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 17 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 18 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 19 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 20 Bariloche car rental
- 21 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 22 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 23 All inclusive hotels near San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Is the Seno Otway Penguin Reserve Currently Open?
- 25 Any Sights en Route from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales to TdP?