We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bolivian Visa
- 2 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 3 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 4 8 days in Ecudor
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 7 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 8 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 9 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 10 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 11 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Northeast Brazil
- 13 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 14 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 15 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 21 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 22 Lima - driver for hire
- 23 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 24 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 25 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!