We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno hotel with kids?
- 2 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 3 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 4 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 5 Ecuador Guide Book
- 6 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 7 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 8 Money in Buenos Aires
- 9 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 10 Solo female travelling around South America
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 13 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 14 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 15 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 16 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 17 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 18 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 19 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 20 Quito: Old city or new?
- 21 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 22 Bogota
- 23 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 24 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 25 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler