We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 2 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 3 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 4 Trip Report Ecuador
- 5 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 6 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 7 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 8 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 9 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 10 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 11 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 12 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 13 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 14 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 15 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 16 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 17 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 18 Galapagos Add Ons
- 19 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 20 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 21 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 22 Day trips from Montevideo
- 23 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 24 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 25 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice