We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 2 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 3 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 4 2 weeks trip
- 5 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 6 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 7 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 8 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 9 WEBJET
- 10 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 11 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 12 Itineraries
- 13 Pantanal Lodges
- 14 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 15 3 weeks in South America
- 16 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 17 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 18 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 19 Chile wine tour
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 22 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 23 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 24 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 25 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017