We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 HP @ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 3 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 4 Avianca business class
- 5 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 7 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 8 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 11 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 12 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 13 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 14 How many days in Medellin area?
- 15 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 16 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 17 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 18 Peru Trip for the Family
- 19 Pisco sours
- 20 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 21 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 22 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 23 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 24 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 25 Lodging by Medellin Airport