We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 2 Route of the Seven Lakes drive
- 3 Colombia, best adventures for birthday.
- 4 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 5 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 6 Bariloche rafting trips
- 7 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 8 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 9 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 10 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 11 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 12 Safety warning?
- 13 Iguazu falls logistics
- 14 Packing for Chile in November
- 15 Lima stopover
- 16 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 17 Amazon side trip
- 18 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 19 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 20 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 21 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 22 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 23 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 24 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 25 Santiago - where to stay?