Hello travel experts!
Please share your advice and help make our honeymoon spectacular!
My fiance and I are getting married in September 2012. For our honeymoon we are thinking of a trip to South America.
Here's an idea of our proposed itinerary... And a couple of questions.. Please lets us know if you think this is "do-able" in the time frame and which other places you may think are worth a visit. We would like to end in Rio to have some beach time to relax and enjoy at the end. I will ask about hotel/restaurant and so forth later...
We will have 2 1/2 - 3 weeks.
We can go in October, January 2013 or May 2013 -- when is the best time to go?
I think because of the time -- and area -- it's best to fly everywhere? Is it easy to book flights there? cheaper? or better to set it all up from home? (Canada)
Fly into Peru…Lima (2nights)
Fly to Cusco (2) …
Train to M.P (1) (better to stay in town at bottom or expensive hotel at the top?)
Train Back to Cusco
Fly back to Lima
Fly to buenos Aris - Argentina (3) (Any other short trips/cities nearby (bus) we should go?)
Fly to Iguassu Falls in Paraguay (2) (any other short trips?)
Fly to Rio, Brazil (3)
Thanks in advance for all help/suggestions
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hot mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 3 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 4 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 5 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 6 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 7 Pantanal Lodges
- 8 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 9 Manaus
- 10 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 11 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 12 Avianca business class
- 13 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 14 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 17 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 18 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 19 How many days in Medellin area?
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 22 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 23 Peru Trip for the Family
- 24 Pisco sours
- 25 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
HELP US PLAN OUR HONEYMOON (Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil)
Hello travel experts!