Hello travel experts!
Please share your advice and help make our honeymoon spectacular!
My fiance and I are getting married in September 2012. For our honeymoon we are thinking of a trip to South America.
Here's an idea of our proposed itinerary... And a couple of questions.. Please lets us know if you think this is "do-able" in the time frame and which other places you may think are worth a visit. We would like to end in Rio to have some beach time to relax and enjoy at the end. I will ask about hotel/restaurant and so forth later...
We will have 2 1/2 - 3 weeks.
We can go in October, January 2013 or May 2013 -- when is the best time to go?
I think because of the time -- and area -- it's best to fly everywhere? Is it easy to book flights there? cheaper? or better to set it all up from home? (Canada)
Fly into Peru…Lima (2nights)
Fly to Cusco (2) …
Train to M.P (1) (better to stay in town at bottom or expensive hotel at the top?)
Train Back to Cusco
Fly back to Lima
Fly to buenos Aris - Argentina (3) (Any other short trips/cities nearby (bus) we should go?)
Fly to Iguassu Falls in Paraguay (2) (any other short trips?)
Fly to Rio, Brazil (3)
Thanks in advance for all help/suggestions
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 WOW*** DAIL YAHOO 1+800+54O**683O MAIL%%% TEC****SUPPOT
- 2 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 3 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 4 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 5 Bolivian Visa
- 6 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 7 8 days in Ecudor
- 8 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 9 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 10 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 11 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 12 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 13 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 14 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Northeast Brazil
- 16 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 17 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 18 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 19 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 20 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 21 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 22 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 23 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 24 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 25 Lima - driver for hire
HELP US PLAN OUR HONEYMOON (Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil)
Hello travel experts!