Although a seasoned traveller I am starting to panic as life has been so hectic as late that no preparation has been done as yet!! My boyfriend and myself are leaving at the end of October for La Paz to travel for 6 weeks through Bolivia, Peru and finally Colombia. We were thinking to spend 2 weeks in each? Any ideas on itinararies would be gratefully received.. Also any views on malaria and/or yellow fever? Big thank you in advance
HELP!! Suggestions please for 6 weeks to see Bolivia, Peru and Colombia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 Patagonia Chile
- 4 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 5 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 6 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 7 Easter Island flight delays?
- 8 argentina & brazil
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 11 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 12 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 13 Brazilian music
- 14 Christmas in Cusco
- 15 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 16 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 17 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 18 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 19 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 20 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 21 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 22 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 23 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 24 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 25 Private sightseeing