Although a seasoned traveller I am starting to panic as life has been so hectic as late that no preparation has been done as yet!! My boyfriend and myself are leaving at the end of October for La Paz to travel for 6 weeks through Bolivia, Peru and finally Colombia. We were thinking to spend 2 weeks in each? Any ideas on itinararies would be gratefully received.. Also any views on malaria and/or yellow fever? Big thank you in advance
HELP!! Suggestions please for 6 weeks to see Bolivia, Peru and Colombia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Speak to me of Peru
- 2 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 3 Back to South America
- 4 Amazon from the Andes?
- 5 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 6 Bogotá Restaurants
- 7 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 8 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 9 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 10 Salta vs. Santiago
- 11 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 12 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 13 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 14 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 15 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 16 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 19 Fire in Valparaiso
- 20 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 21 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 22 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 23 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 24 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 25 Driving in Ecuador