Myself and a friend are flying into BA towards end of July and flying out of Rio 4 weeks later. We have very little plans as of yet just that we would like to visit: Florianopolis and the Iguazu Falls.
We would like a mix of nightlife, culture and adventure...and will be travelling on a budget.
We have very little idea of how long to spend at each place and how best to travel around (rent a car/bus??)
Any suggestions or travel advice will be warmly welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 2 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 3 house/apartment rental
- 4 Renting house in Bariloche
- 5 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 6 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 7 Uruguay for wildlife
- 8 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 9 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 10 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 11 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 12 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 13 El Calafate excursions
- 14 Ecuador earthquake
- 15 Peru & Ecuador
- 16 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 17 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 18 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 19 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 20 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 21 Stray Dogs?
- 22 Salkantay trek
- 23 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 24 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 25 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary