Myself and a friend are flying into BA towards end of July and flying out of Rio 4 weeks later. We have very little plans as of yet just that we would like to visit: Florianopolis and the Iguazu Falls.
We would like a mix of nightlife, culture and adventure...and will be travelling on a budget.
We have very little idea of how long to spend at each place and how best to travel around (rent a car/bus??)
Any suggestions or travel advice will be warmly welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 N0W : SBCGLOBAL CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 Reset Account Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 3 How many days in Medellin area?
- 4 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 5 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 6 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 7 Finding a group to hike with
- 8 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 9 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 10 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 11 Galapagus July
- 12 The Atacama Desert
- 13 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 14 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 15 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 16 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 17 Pisco sours
- 18 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 19 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 20 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 21 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 22 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 23 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 24 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 25 Huacachina, Peru