Hey guys, I'm trying to plan a South American trip from beginning of May till middle of July 2014. I'm going with my girlfriend, I have a $20,000 budget for both of us.. I'm wanting to see pretty much what everybody else goes to see: Rapa Nui, Torres del Paine, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, the Brazilian amazon, Iguazu falls, Rio de Janeiro and Angel falls. I`d like to see the Galapagos as well but don`t think I can afford it this time around. I also want to incorporate a few games of FIFA world cup. Preferably at the Maracana. I'll be flying out of Vancouver, BC. I'm not sure where I should fly into first.. Cuzco? Santiago? Then fly back home from Venezuela? I don't mind taking trains, buses, planes. With my budget I doubt I'll be able to stay in hotels and fly all the time so hostels are fine as well.. I realize that's a lot to see but I did all of Western Europe in 60 days so I think I can handle it. I`ve read some of the forums that are on here already but they all go so far off topic. Any help and insight would be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Help please! Trying to plan a South American trip!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 2 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 3 Patagonia tour
- 4 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 5 Patagonia tour in April
- 6 Patagonia tour
- 7 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 8 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 9 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 10 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 11 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 12 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 13 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 14 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 15 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 16 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 17 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 18 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 19 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 20 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 21 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 22 Help with Patagonia planning
- 23 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca
- 24 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 25 Medical Assistance in Brazil