I have never really used a forum before, but I was hoping someone could help me with my planning. I will be going to Argentina for 2 months, starting in February. Here is what I have planned so far...
Start in Buenos Aires, I will be taking 2 weeks of spanish classes at Amauta spanish school here, before starting my trip so that I can have some knowledge of the language, then I will be going to Iguazu for 3ish days. After Iguazu I am going to start to work my way south down Argentina. And this is where my plans end. From there I just plan to kind of wander around where my heart takes me. I am a photographer so I am looking for amazing sites, things that I can't find anywhere else, and anything unique or really different. Do my plans sound ok so far? Also what is the easiest way to get around? Money isn't a huge problem but I would prefer to spend as little as possible. Does anyone have any personal experience at Amauta? I looked at their website of course but it is always comforting to hear people own experiences! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia, best adventures for birthday.
- 2 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 3 Route of the Seven Lakes drive
- 4 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 5 Safety warning?
- 6 Bariloche rafting trips
- 7 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 8 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 9 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 10 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 11 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 12 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 13 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 14 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 15 Iguazu falls logistics
- 16 Packing for Chile in November
- 17 Lima stopover
- 18 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 19 Amazon side trip
- 20 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 21 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 22 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 23 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 24 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 25 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March