I have never really used a forum before, but I was hoping someone could help me with my planning. I will be going to Argentina for 2 months, starting in February. Here is what I have planned so far...
Start in Buenos Aires, I will be taking 2 weeks of spanish classes at Amauta spanish school here, before starting my trip so that I can have some knowledge of the language, then I will be going to Iguazu for 3ish days. After Iguazu I am going to start to work my way south down Argentina. And this is where my plans end. From there I just plan to kind of wander around where my heart takes me. I am a photographer so I am looking for amazing sites, things that I can't find anywhere else, and anything unique or really different. Do my plans sound ok so far? Also what is the easiest way to get around? Money isn't a huge problem but I would prefer to spend as little as possible. Does anyone have any personal experience at Amauta? I looked at their website of course but it is always comforting to hear people own experiences! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/ultavive-garcinia/
- 2 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 3 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 4 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 5 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 6 Brazil
- 7 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 8 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 9 Peru Trip for the Family
- 10 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 11 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 12 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 13 1.5 days in Rio
- 14 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 15 Galapagos tours
- 16 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 17 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 18 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 19 2 weeks trip
- 20 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 21 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 22 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 23 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 24 WEBJET
- 25 Iguazu and Iguaçu