I have never really used a forum before, but I was hoping someone could help me with my planning. I will be going to Argentina for 2 months, starting in February. Here is what I have planned so far...
Start in Buenos Aires, I will be taking 2 weeks of spanish classes at Amauta spanish school here, before starting my trip so that I can have some knowledge of the language, then I will be going to Iguazu for 3ish days. After Iguazu I am going to start to work my way south down Argentina. And this is where my plans end. From there I just plan to kind of wander around where my heart takes me. I am a photographer so I am looking for amazing sites, things that I can't find anywhere else, and anything unique or really different. Do my plans sound ok so far? Also what is the easiest way to get around? Money isn't a huge problem but I would prefer to spend as little as possible. Does anyone have any personal experience at Amauta? I looked at their website of course but it is always comforting to hear people own experiences! Thanks!!
Help planning trip to Argentina
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 3 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 4 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 5 JW Marriott Lima
- 6 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 7 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 8 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 9 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 10 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 11 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 12 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 13 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 14 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 15 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 16 Quito recommendations
- 17 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 18 Ecuador-tour guides
- 19 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 20 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 21 lima airport transport
- 22 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 23 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 24 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 25 Argentina currency