I have never really used a forum before, but I was hoping someone could help me with my planning. I will be going to Argentina for 2 months, starting in February. Here is what I have planned so far...
Start in Buenos Aires, I will be taking 2 weeks of spanish classes at Amauta spanish school here, before starting my trip so that I can have some knowledge of the language, then I will be going to Iguazu for 3ish days. After Iguazu I am going to start to work my way south down Argentina. And this is where my plans end. From there I just plan to kind of wander around where my heart takes me. I am a photographer so I am looking for amazing sites, things that I can't find anywhere else, and anything unique or really different. Do my plans sound ok so far? Also what is the easiest way to get around? Money isn't a huge problem but I would prefer to spend as little as possible. Does anyone have any personal experience at Amauta? I looked at their website of course but it is always comforting to hear people own experiences! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노【❤】→ WLD333.COM ←【❤】썬시티카지노
- 2 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 3 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 4 house/apartment rental
- 5 Renting house in Bariloche
- 6 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 7 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 8 Uruguay for wildlife
- 9 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 10 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 11 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 12 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 13 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 14 El Calafate excursions
- 15 Ecuador earthquake
- 16 Peru & Ecuador
- 17 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 18 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 19 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 20 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 21 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 22 Stray Dogs?
- 23 Salkantay trek
- 24 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 25 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba