I have never really used a forum before, but I was hoping someone could help me with my planning. I will be going to Argentina for 2 months, starting in February. Here is what I have planned so far...
Start in Buenos Aires, I will be taking 2 weeks of spanish classes at Amauta spanish school here, before starting my trip so that I can have some knowledge of the language, then I will be going to Iguazu for 3ish days. After Iguazu I am going to start to work my way south down Argentina. And this is where my plans end. From there I just plan to kind of wander around where my heart takes me. I am a photographer so I am looking for amazing sites, things that I can't find anywhere else, and anything unique or really different. Do my plans sound ok so far? Also what is the easiest way to get around? Money isn't a huge problem but I would prefer to spend as little as possible. Does anyone have any personal experience at Amauta? I looked at their website of course but it is always comforting to hear people own experiences! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트 ‗ ᵟ ᴓ Ξ 바카라사이트주소 ‗ ᵟ ᴓ Ξ bus97.coM
- 2 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 3 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 4 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 5 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 6 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 7 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 8 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 9 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 10 Iquitos
- 11 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 12 Rainbow mountain trek
- 13 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 14 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 17 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 18 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 19 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 20 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 21 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 22 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 23 Bariloche car rental
- 24 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 25 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.