I have never really used a forum before, but I was hoping someone could help me with my planning. I will be going to Argentina for 2 months, starting in February. Here is what I have planned so far...
Start in Buenos Aires, I will be taking 2 weeks of spanish classes at Amauta spanish school here, before starting my trip so that I can have some knowledge of the language, then I will be going to Iguazu for 3ish days. After Iguazu I am going to start to work my way south down Argentina. And this is where my plans end. From there I just plan to kind of wander around where my heart takes me. I am a photographer so I am looking for amazing sites, things that I can't find anywhere else, and anything unique or really different. Do my plans sound ok so far? Also what is the easiest way to get around? Money isn't a huge problem but I would prefer to spend as little as possible. Does anyone have any personal experience at Amauta? I looked at their website of course but it is always comforting to hear people own experiences! Thanks!!
Help planning trip to Argentina
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 2 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 3 Lima to Foz
- 4 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 5 SA for the first time. solo,female
- 6 Language study in Brazil
- 7 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Car rental in Patagonia
- 11 Itinerary Feedback
- 12 Chile Private Tour
- 13 Columbia Questions
- 14 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 15 Argentina Holiday Help
- 16 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 17 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 18 Chile - IVA Tax
- 19 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 20 Trip Report
- 21 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 22 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 23 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 24 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 25 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina