I have never really used a forum before, but I was hoping someone could help me with my planning. I will be going to Argentina for 2 months, starting in February. Here is what I have planned so far...
Start in Buenos Aires, I will be taking 2 weeks of spanish classes at Amauta spanish school here, before starting my trip so that I can have some knowledge of the language, then I will be going to Iguazu for 3ish days. After Iguazu I am going to start to work my way south down Argentina. And this is where my plans end. From there I just plan to kind of wander around where my heart takes me. I am a photographer so I am looking for amazing sites, things that I can't find anywhere else, and anything unique or really different. Do my plans sound ok so far? Also what is the easiest way to get around? Money isn't a huge problem but I would prefer to spend as little as possible. Does anyone have any personal experience at Amauta? I looked at their website of course but it is always comforting to hear people own experiences! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 2 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 3 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 4 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 5 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 6 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 7 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 8 Sixty days in Colombia
- 9 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 10 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 11 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 12 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 13 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 14 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 15 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 16 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 17 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 18 summer olympics in Rio
- 19 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 20 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 21 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 22 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
- 23 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 24 Ecuador -Rental Car, Clothing and Cotopaxi
- 25 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days