We'll be crossing the border (with luggage) from the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls to the Brazilian side. (FYI, we have our visas for Brazil)
1. Can the taxi that takes us from our hotel in Puerto Iguazu (Arg) take us across the border to our hotel in Foz (Bra)?
2. If not, will it be easy to get taxi to hotel on Brazilian side?
3. How do we choose a safe, reliable taxi?
4. How much should we expect to pay - 2 people, one small suitcase each?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 2 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 3 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 4 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 5 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 6 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 7 Sixty days in Colombia
- 8 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 9 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 10 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 11 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 12 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 13 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 14 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 15 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 16 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 17 summer olympics in Rio
- 18 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 19 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 20 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 21 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
- 22 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 23 Ecuador -Rental Car, Clothing and Cotopaxi
- 24 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?