We'll be crossing the border (with luggage) from the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls to the Brazilian side. (FYI, we have our visas for Brazil)
1. Can the taxi that takes us from our hotel in Puerto Iguazu (Arg) take us across the border to our hotel in Foz (Bra)?
2. If not, will it be easy to get taxi to hotel on Brazilian side?
3. How do we choose a safe, reliable taxi?
4. How much should we expect to pay - 2 people, one small suitcase each?
Thanks in advance,
Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 cartagena , columbia
- 2 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 3 Peru, help cutting costs
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 Peru Itinerary Help
- 6 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 7 driving to salvador
- 8 february/march- where to go?
- 9 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 10 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 11 Birding in Mindo
- 12 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 13 Iguazu accomodation
- 14 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 15 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 16 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 17 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 18 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 19 Peru: a month travel in February
- 20 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 21 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 22 Off the beaten track
- 23 Solo female travelling around South America
- 24 Anyone familiar with PeruSmile?
- 25 Punta del Este or La Barra area?