We'll be crossing the border (with luggage) from the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls to the Brazilian side. (FYI, we have our visas for Brazil)
1. Can the taxi that takes us from our hotel in Puerto Iguazu (Arg) take us across the border to our hotel in Foz (Bra)?
2. If not, will it be easy to get taxi to hotel on Brazilian side?
3. How do we choose a safe, reliable taxi?
4. How much should we expect to pay - 2 people, one small suitcase each?
Thanks in advance,
Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 3 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 4 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 5 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 6 Flights on LAN
- 7 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 8 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 9 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 More suggested reading
- 12 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 15 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 16 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 17 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 18 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 19 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 20 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 21 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 22 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 23 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 24 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 25 LAN South America airpass