We'll be crossing the border (with luggage) from the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls to the Brazilian side. (FYI, we have our visas for Brazil)
1. Can the taxi that takes us from our hotel in Puerto Iguazu (Arg) take us across the border to our hotel in Foz (Bra)?
2. If not, will it be easy to get taxi to hotel on Brazilian side?
3. How do we choose a safe, reliable taxi?
4. How much should we expect to pay - 2 people, one small suitcase each?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 WEBJET
- 2 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 3 2 weeks trip
- 4 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 5 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 6 Itineraries
- 7 Pantanal Lodges
- 8 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 9 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 10 3 weeks in South America
- 11 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 12 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 13 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 14 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 15 Chile wine tour
- 16 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 17 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 18 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 19 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 20 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 21 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 22 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 23 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 24 My June '14 Peru Trip
- 25 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?
Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?