We'll be crossing the border (with luggage) from the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls to the Brazilian side. (FYI, we have our visas for Brazil)
1. Can the taxi that takes us from our hotel in Puerto Iguazu (Arg) take us across the border to our hotel in Foz (Bra)?
2. If not, will it be easy to get taxi to hotel on Brazilian side?
3. How do we choose a safe, reliable taxi?
4. How much should we expect to pay - 2 people, one small suitcase each?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 2 Iquitos
- 3 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 4 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 5 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 6 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 7 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 8 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 9 Rainbow mountain trek
- 10 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 11 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 12 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 13 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 14 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 17 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 18 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 19 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 20 Bariloche car rental
- 21 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 22 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 23 All inclusive hotels near San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Is the Seno Otway Penguin Reserve Currently Open?
- 25 Any Sights en Route from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales to TdP?
Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?