We'll be crossing the border (with luggage) from the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls to the Brazilian side. (FYI, we have our visas for Brazil)
1. Can the taxi that takes us from our hotel in Puerto Iguazu (Arg) take us across the border to our hotel in Foz (Bra)?
2. If not, will it be easy to get taxi to hotel on Brazilian side?
3. How do we choose a safe, reliable taxi?
4. How much should we expect to pay - 2 people, one small suitcase each?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Tour guide/ agency
- 2 Cassis Restaurant gift certificate?
- 3 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 4 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 5 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 6 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 7 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 8 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 9 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 10 Making the most of Montevideo
- 11 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 12 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 13 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 14 Santiago - where to stay?
- 15 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 16 Peru transport questioins
- 17 Places to eat like a local
- 18 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 19 Chile Trekking options
- 20 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 21 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 22 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 23 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 24 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 25 Insect repellent recommendations
Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?