Has anyone been to one or the other lodge or can you weigh in on a good lodge for the Amazon River Basin near Puerto Maldonado?
We are deciding between Inkaterra Amazonica and Posada Amazonas lodge. The big draw at Inkaterra Amazonica for us is the canopy walk, and we wondered if it is worth the extra money to go to Inkaterra in order to have access to the 1/4 mile canopy walk. Posada has an observation deck that you get to with a harness and ropes. We liked that Posada had mountain biking and swimming in the river. Overall, Posada seemed to have one activity that everyone did each day while Inkaterra had more choices each day.
Would it be crazy to spend 3 days at one and 2 at the other? We don't to spend too much time stuck in Puerto Maldonado waiting for the boat ride to the lodges.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 코리아카지노／【ＡKC８８８•C０Ｍ 】／강남카지노
- 2 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 3 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 4 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 5 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 6 My Lima Layover
- 7 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 8 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 9 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 10 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 11 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 12 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 13 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 14 help with a trip to south america
- 15 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 16 Mistura - anyone been?
- 17 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 18 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 19 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 20 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 21 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 22 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 23 Trip to the Amazon!
- 24 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 25 Peruvian Independence Day
Help in choosing Inkaterra Amazonica versus Posada Amazonas lodge