Has anyone been to one or the other lodge or can you weigh in on a good lodge for the Amazon River Basin near Puerto Maldonado?
We are deciding between Inkaterra Amazonica and Posada Amazonas lodge. The big draw at Inkaterra Amazonica for us is the canopy walk, and we wondered if it is worth the extra money to go to Inkaterra in order to have access to the 1/4 mile canopy walk. Posada has an observation deck that you get to with a harness and ropes. We liked that Posada had mountain biking and swimming in the river. Overall, Posada seemed to have one activity that everyone did each day while Inkaterra had more choices each day.
Would it be crazy to spend 3 days at one and 2 at the other? We don't to spend too much time stuck in Puerto Maldonado waiting for the boat ride to the lodges.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where To Buy:===>> https://gomusclebuilding.com/activatrol/
- 2 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 3 Looking for an apartment in bogota
- 4 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 5 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 6 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 7 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 8 Brazil
- 9 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 10 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 11 Peru Trip for the Family
- 12 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 13 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 14 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 15 1.5 days in Rio
- 16 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 17 Galapagos tours
- 18 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 19 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 20 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 21 2 weeks trip
- 22 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 23 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 24 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 25 Where to stay in Bariloche
Help in choosing Inkaterra Amazonica versus Posada Amazonas lodge