Me and my Husband would like to plan a 3 week trip to Brazil. We have been recommended a number of locations. The ones we definitely would like to cover are the amazon forest and the iguzu falls. We have also been reccommended Rio and Buzios and then a variety of destinations down south (Florianoplis, Caravia and Lencois) and a variey of locations up north (bahia, Jerricoacoara and Fernando de Noronha).
Can someone who has been to a few of these locations perhaps help and tell us where to go and how to plan it with internal flights etc.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Packing for Chile in November
- 2 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 3 Safety warning?
- 4 Iguazu falls logistics
- 5 Lima stopover
- 6 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 7 Amazon side trip
- 8 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 9 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 10 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 11 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 12 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 13 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 14 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 15 Santiago - where to stay?
- 16 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 17 Tour guide/ agency
- 18 Patagonia Planning
- 19 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 20 March trip to Brazil
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 22 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 23 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 24 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 25 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST