Me and my Husband would like to plan a 3 week trip to Brazil. We have been recommended a number of locations. The ones we definitely would like to cover are the amazon forest and the iguzu falls. We have also been reccommended Rio and Buzios and then a variety of destinations down south (Florianoplis, Caravia and Lencois) and a variey of locations up north (bahia, Jerricoacoara and Fernando de Noronha).
Can someone who has been to a few of these locations perhaps help and tell us where to go and how to plan it with internal flights etc.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 weeks trip
- 2 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 3 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 4 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 5 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 6 WEBJET
- 7 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 8 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 9 Itineraries
- 10 Pantanal Lodges
- 11 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 12 3 weeks in South America
- 13 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 14 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 15 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 16 Chile wine tour
- 17 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 18 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 19 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 20 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 21 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 22 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 23 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 24 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 25 My June '14 Peru Trip