Me and my Husband would like to plan a 3 week trip to Brazil. We have been recommended a number of locations. The ones we definitely would like to cover are the amazon forest and the iguzu falls. We have also been reccommended Rio and Buzios and then a variety of destinations down south (Florianoplis, Caravia and Lencois) and a variey of locations up north (bahia, Jerricoacoara and Fernando de Noronha).
Can someone who has been to a few of these locations perhaps help and tell us where to go and how to plan it with internal flights etc.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Laundry Options in Peru
- 2 Back "home" in Barranco
- 3 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 4 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 5 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 6 house/apartment rental
- 7 Renting house in Bariloche
- 8 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 9 Uruguay for wildlife
- 10 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 11 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 12 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 13 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 14 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 15 El Calafate excursions
- 16 Ecuador earthquake
- 17 Peru & Ecuador
- 18 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 19 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 20 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 21 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 22 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 23 Stray Dogs?
- 24 Salkantay trek
- 25 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon