Me and my Husband would like to plan a 3 week trip to Brazil. We have been recommended a number of locations. The ones we definitely would like to cover are the amazon forest and the iguzu falls. We have also been reccommended Rio and Buzios and then a variety of destinations down south (Florianoplis, Caravia and Lencois) and a variey of locations up north (bahia, Jerricoacoara and Fernando de Noronha).
Can someone who has been to a few of these locations perhaps help and tell us where to go and how to plan it with internal flights etc.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Making the most of Montevideo
- 2 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 3 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 4 Santiago - where to stay?
- 5 Peru transport questioins
- 6 Places to eat like a local
- 7 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 8 Chile Trekking options
- 9 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 10 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 11 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 12 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 13 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 14 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 15 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 16 Insect repellent recommendations
- 17 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 18 Galapagos
- 19 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 20 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 21 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 22 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 23 Fifteenth
- 24 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 25 Patagonia w/out Guide