Me and my Husband would like to plan a 3 week trip to Brazil. We have been recommended a number of locations. The ones we definitely would like to cover are the amazon forest and the iguzu falls. We have also been reccommended Rio and Buzios and then a variety of destinations down south (Florianoplis, Caravia and Lencois) and a variey of locations up north (bahia, Jerricoacoara and Fernando de Noronha).
Can someone who has been to a few of these locations perhaps help and tell us where to go and how to plan it with internal flights etc.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 #VASHIKARAN_SPECIALIST_BABA_JI (( +919780135769 )) LOVE PROBLEM SOLUTION
- 2 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 3 Northeast Brazil
- 4 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 7 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 8 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 11 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 12 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 13 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 14 Lima - driver for hire
- 15 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 16 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 17 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 18 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 19 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 20 Booking Treks in Cusco?
- 21 Best Hostels Cusco?
- 22 ONE WEEK IN COLOMBIA
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?