Due to the time we arrive into Santiago I have a choice of waiting a night or getting a helicopter transfer from the airport which only takes fifteen minutes. Has anyone taken it ? Its expensive but there will be six of us.
Helicopter transfer from Santiago to Valle Nevado
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 2 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 3 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 4 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 5 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 6 Para Ti, Brazil
- 7 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 8 4 weeks in Chile
- 9 Advice needed for Colombia
- 10 Chile and Argentina
- 11 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 12 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 13 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 14 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 15 El valle de Elquí
- 16 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 17 Columbia Questions
- 18 Bogota
- 19 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 20 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 21 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 22 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 23 Galapagos in 5 days
- 24 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 25 Glover´s ongoing report - 2 months in Colombia