Due to the time we arrive into Santiago I have a choice of waiting a night or getting a helicopter transfer from the airport which only takes fifteen minutes. Has anyone taken it ? Its expensive but there will be six of us.
Helicopter transfer from Santiago to Valle Nevado
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 2 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 3 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 4 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 5 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 6 1st South American adventure
- 7 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 8 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 9 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 10 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 11 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 12 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 13 For Neoptropical Birders
- 14 Columbia Questions
- 15 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 16 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 17 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 18 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 19 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 20 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 21 flights and hotels
- 22 Driver, Mendoza
- 23 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 24 amazon jungle trips
- 25 2 "free days" in Lake District