My 24 yr old son is taking off the 4th year of medical school to go and work in different hospitals and clinics in few countries in South America. He will stay 1-3 months in each location.
Since he is not a student at that point, he does not know where to get the correct health
insurance.Until now he has been under my health insurance.
Please write me if you have any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 2 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 3 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 4 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 5 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 6 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 7 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 8 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 9 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 10 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 11 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 12 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 13 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 14 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 15 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 16 Atacama and ????
- 17 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 18 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 19 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time
- 20 Tarapoto
- 21 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 22 Patagonia!
- 23 South america to Easter Island then to Tahiti
- 24 Travel from Valparaiso, Chile to Santiago.
- 25 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina