My 24 yr old son is taking off the 4th year of medical school to go and work in different hospitals and clinics in few countries in South America. He will stay 1-3 months in each location.
Since he is not a student at that point, he does not know where to get the correct health
insurance.Until now he has been under my health insurance.
Please write me if you have any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 click here: https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 2 weeks trip
- 3 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 4 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 5 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 6 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 7 WEBJET
- 8 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 9 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 10 Itineraries
- 11 Pantanal Lodges
- 12 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 13 3 weeks in South America
- 14 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 15 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 16 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 17 Chile wine tour
- 18 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 19 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 20 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 21 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 22 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 23 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 24 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 25 Travel to Salta/Jujuy