My 24 yr old son is taking off the 4th year of medical school to go and work in different hospitals and clinics in few countries in South America. He will stay 1-3 months in each location.
Since he is not a student at that point, he does not know where to get the correct health
insurance.Until now he has been under my health insurance.
Please write me if you have any suggestions
health insurance while traveling
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 2 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 3 Trip Report - Very Long
- 4 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 5 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 6 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 7 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 8 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 9 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 10 8 Days in Peru
- 11 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 12 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 13 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 14 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 15 Transportation in Ecuador
- 16 NW of Argentina
- 17 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 18 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 19 Ten days in Ecuador
- 20 amazon jungle trips
- 21 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 22 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 25 Peru versus Bolivia